Rampage SMOKES TF OUTTA Network 3x FT. Special Forces

Fat Boy

wait did ascent pk ?  show me once when i teled ?  even when i was 1 hp tanking.  tyvm , Teles used for quick rebanking after we clear sht clans like yours. 

i thought h8 closed , what clan you in again ?

no one flaming ? 

unsure what Hate closing has to do with your members bringing teleports xD Hate wasnt even my clan and the two weeks before we closed we out pulled you, prepped x5 as much as you and dicked you everytime we seen you in the wild l0l we closed because people had to go inactive.

Your clan got outpulled and smacked for a good couple months with me and @ the only two ranks shame on your whole teleporting rank team you even came in our ts for a weekend trip and brought your whole clan but I guess you forgot about that xD

fa71e92473569a2b282193ece7f00780.png

bro Ascent rescheduled their opening trip just to cancel it again ,   you guys are more of a snipe team then us . lmao lw

what did i just say to you? do you not understand English you dumb ape plus flawless was irellivent so u had to merge with weston  surprised you didn't beg fh too

unsure what Hate closing has to do with your members bringing teleports xD Hate wasnt even my clan and the two weeks before we closed we out pulled you, prepped x5 as much as you and dicked you everytime we seen you in the wild l0l we closed because people had to go inactive.

Your clan got outpulled and smacked for a good couple months with me and @ the only two ranks shame on your whole teleporting rank team you even came in our ts for a weekend trip and brought your whole clan but I guess you forgot about that xD

wasnt it rijn who said , bro mass 2pm with H8 and bt and OB will close , 1 day in that event H8 pulled 7 and never came out once during that time zone change ???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , and gz u won fights with us helping you LMFAOOOOOOOO ur core team was sht af ... anyway H8 CLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED AND RAMPAGE IS STILL HERE IN THE SCENE .  how can u talk ? lmao and ur leader @ who talked so much sht about OB , is currently in outburst lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

H8 didnt smack Rampage once , in wild and preps.  #FACTSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what did i just say to you? do you not understand English you dumb ape plus flawless was irellivent so u had to merge with weston  surprised you didn't beg fh too

im a human just saying , Flawless stayed open longer then Ascent did soooo uhmmmmmmmmmmm ............................................................................................................................................................................. now Ascent reopened with 12 people congratz.   you got overdosed to join your sht clan but you still dont do nothing ..... 

wasnt it rijn who said , bro mass 2pm with H8 and bt and OB will close , 1 day in that event H8 pulled 7 and never came out once during that time zone change ???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , and gz u won fights with us helping you LMFAOOOOOOOO ur core team was sht af ... anyway H8 CLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED AND RAMPAGE IS STILL HERE IN THE SCENE .  how can u talk ? lmao and ur leader @ who talked so much sht about OB , is currently in outburst lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

H8 didnt smack Rampage once , in wild and preps.  #FACTSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im a human just saying , Flawless stayed open longer then Ascent did soooo uhmmmmmmmmmmm ............................................................................................................................................................................. now Ascent reopened with 12 people congratz.   you got overdosed to join your sht clan but you still dont do nothing ..... 

Type normally for once 

uhmm flawless was open what like 2 months?im congratulating you that rp is still open but at the end of the day ascent has dont more in our history then rp violence and flawless will ever see.

uhmm flawless was open what like 2 months?im congratulating you that rp is still open but at the end of the day ascent has dont more in our history then rp violence and flawless will ever see.

yeah ascent been here longer then us im not gunan lie ,  i want you guys to do something in the current scene . 

yeah ascent been here longer then us im not gunan lie , i want you guys to do something in the current scene .

Cba to participate with a scene that should be in lpc .. I'd rather sit back and watch y'all destroy your own bracket while my community has fun ! Is rp even official ?? No website but posts all over SB.. Thinking.

Cba to participate with a scene that should be in lpc .. I'd rather sit back and watch y'all destroy your own bracket while my community has fun ! Is rp even official ?? No website but posts all over SB.. Thinking.

Ascent gonna close and re-open every few months ain't nothing new here kid. You're irrelevant to the scene atm. Unless you want to prep us stay off of our topic. We've been #1/#2 since we started. No website needed. Must be embarrassing to lose to a clan like that. Next.

Thanks for the little action, we massed up unofficially to snipe and didn't realize there were clans that pulled so low.

Like I said before, enjoying our little scraps, but I would be careful with all the big talk, while I don't really care much about your clan, keeping up the flame would be a very bad idea for your clan in the future.

Yo why does this kid think he's special? LPC is your scene tomato. This is xlpc. You don't belong here. Gotten threats much worse than that - so you're gonna have to try and scare us a little better. 

Start recruiting and fight BV + OB.. gj on trip tho

You don't remember that EZ 3-0 we gave u in a 45v45 last week? 

Ascent gonna close and re-open every few months ain't nothing new here kid. You're irrelevant to the scene atm. Unless you want to prep us stay off of our topic. We've been #1/#2 since we started. No website needed. Must be embarrassing to lose to a clan like that. Next.

You literally have 0 impact on any scene you've been involved with ;you have been and always will be second or last , it's sad that Ryan has such a useless rank in yourself. Ascent made every single one of you flawless kids. Funny how you claim #1/#2 but got outpulled by a clan who's official opening was 2 weeks ago.. And before you claim your "quality" is better just remember ascent was 5-0 in preps and y'all never beat us. Pipe down and listen to kfcryan. Cause your a nobody in a scene that no one takes seriously. Especially with your dumbass at the forefront. Kindly KYP and enjoy your brown sticky stuffty broken lpc scene

dam why we gotta have a website , : p