How active is your clan in (Clan Wars)

موني

arent u the 1 that cried about it in amb boards cos u got no preps? lmfao u braindead hypocrite.

if you actually think ub pushed for a system that awards points for not fighting, and for it to remain that way, it doesn't surprise me at all you didn't get promoted to hc

I WILL ONLY BE POSTING W/L's OF CLANS THAT AGREED TO LET ME POST IT

:Thinking: ;)

Cheers to Px for being one of the few clans doing alot of minis!

From the day we have been open we have 75%+ win. We started off not as good for sure, thats true, when we were not officially open

if you actually think ub pushed for a system that awards points for not fighting, and for it to remain that way, it doesn't surprise me at all you didn't get promoted to hc

cos hc in eop has so much to do with this, LOL. nice try hypocrite, imagine declaring on me just to not accept hahahahaha ty for cotm

cos hc in eop has so much to do with this, LOL. nice try hypocrite, imagine declaring on me just to not accept hahahahaha ty for cotm

you're simply not smart enough to understand why clans aren't prepping or to have this conversation reasonably

good talk, shame you guys put up such a pitiful performance yesterday. then again eop's never been very strong in game without mains so this whole no preps thing doesn't surprise me

you're simply not smart enough to understand why clans aren't prepping or to have this conversation reasonably

good talk, shame you guys put up such a pitiful performance yesterday. then again eop's never been very strong in game without mains so this whole no preps thing doesn't surprise me

then again breakable has never beaten eop in clan wars and just declined 2 preps from them :P

u lose again ty for cotm

I think from 2016-2017 supremacy has been by far the most active in clan wars when it comes to preps

I honestly cant recall a week where we didnt have 2 or more preps

ye and this week we have 4

i think its cuz a lot of preps earlier this year were between brackets and also like 5 of our last 12 preps have been against clans not on the list or with pub off