How active is your clan in (Clan Wars)

موني

Don't know what it is but yeah we went on a massive loss streak when we first opened, but recently we have been doing very well if you check the mini section.

monir has u on his big brown back brother

Word on the street is that EOP & FI are tied for worst record among minis 

aren't you the guy that used to beg to come to fi minis when you were in doom lol?

monir has u on his big brown back brother

aren't you the guy that used to beg to come to fi minis when you were in doom lol?

This has to be a joke cause me and you both know FI has been garbage for 10+ years and I dislike them a lot. But hey your the one that wasted your time in that brown sticky stuff clan

This has to be a joke cause me and you both know FI has been garbage for 10+ years and I dislike them a lot. But hey your the one that wasted your time in that brown sticky stuff clan

You're Kevin right? I wasn't flaming you lol just genuinely wondering. You did ask to mini when koafy n em would come ts and I was doing those awards loler

No need to be upset buddy, I have no regrets about my experience on this game lol

minis in general help the noobs

pub off mini is just... hilarious

guess you think yhay pre season friendlies in sports is hilarious? The idea is both clans take brown sticky stuffters, what use is me putting 6 noobs in to be slaughtered?

Either way, px route to p2p success is working, must be doing something right