MISFITS vs Supremacy Pkri ft. DRAGON CLAWS pk | September 5

B-ryan

If you left the fight while we were still there, fighting mains/rangers, any clan will take that as a sign of victory. 

So judging by this, next time we fight, we'll sit in single for 5-10 mins getting a re group and when you tele out, rush in and get a cleared spam and take the victory.

If this was how brown sticky stuff went down, then you would have the likes of SV and AAO who would win every wilderness fight by literally staying there for hours in rag waiting for someone to tele out.

You got pushed to single twice in 5 mins with 8 in game to our 24. That's a loss on your side. Any other clan will agree.

>loses a fight

>gets claws tho

>posts losing topic anyways because claws

ty for fight, sorry about bullying, at least you got financial compensation

we believe we won

you guys had 0 ppl at ca in the first fight, then you had 6 ppl in single at one point

2nd fight you pulled 15 minimaps north to try to recover and only took an opt lead for about 2 minutes out of a 25 minute fight

you honestly believe you won? i understand you're happy to get them claws, but you'd have to be full broccoli to think mf did well in that run in :/

>loses a fight

>gets claws tho

you guys had 0 ppl at ca in the first fight, then you had 6 ppl in single at one point

2nd fight you pulled 15 minimaps north to try to recover and only took an opt lead for about 2 minutes out of a 25 minute fight

you honestly believe you won? i understand you're happy to get them claws, but you'd have to be full broccoli to think mf did well in that run in :/

>loses a fight

>loses claws

>posts losing topic anyways because misfits are posting their winning topic

ty for fight, sorry about bullying, didn't expect a financial compensation in addition

So judging by this, next time we fight, we'll sit in single for 5-10 mins getting a re group and when you tele out, rush in and get a cleared spam and take the victory.

If this was how brown sticky stuff went down, then you would have the likes of SV and AAO who would win every wilderness fight by literally staying there for hours in rag waiting for someone to tele out.

You got pushed to single twice in 5 mins with 8 in game to our 24. That's a loss on your side. Any other clan will agree.

on my video you can literally see all of you mass tele while we are both at CA (both getting hit by mains and daggers). You threw in the towel lol

No point debating this any further. If you think you won cool. Your members could use the morale

on my video you can literally see all of you mass tele while we are both at CA (both getting hit by mains and daggers). You threw in the towel lol

No point debating this any further. If you think you won cool. Your members could use the morale

you mean in the first fight when it was 17v3 on cape counter for sup west of ca entrance where we let the last 3 of you run away before we walked back to ca entrance and left, or in the 2nd fight when it was 21v4 when we dipped because there were 15 main raggers and 4 mf running the opposite direction of us? we won both run ins lmfao

end of first fight:

OW0Vjwg.jpg

end of 2nd fight

QaKC3s4.jpg

you can see that even when you have 5 ingame theres still almost 20 white dots on the minimap. when we've cleared you down to 5 or less for 2 minutes straight and we maintain over 20 the entire time, the fights over. we dont want to sit there tanking mains. we're not going to run to single like you did. we're just going to leave

>loses a fight

>gets claws tho

I guess if u call fully clearing sup at ca (we spammed sup cleared) and waiting for sup to return (while we had loot and NO FOOD left) to give our members more action because it was too easy, then catching 9000 barrge clumps Check out my video on the topic above^ losing then damn bro idk what to say :/, OHH we also smited d claws from u :/

I guess if u call fully clearing sup at ca (we spammed sup cleared) and waiting for sup to return (while we had loot and NO FOOD left) to give our members more action because it was too easy, then catching 9000 barrge clumps Check out my video on the topic above^ losing then damn bro idk what to say :/, OHH we also smited d claws from u :/

we fully cleared you at ca twice and also fully cleared you from fog in the pvp world fight l0l. gz on spamming sup cleared with 14 while we were killing another part of ur squad a minimap north after we changed to return from corp instead of ca

end of first fight:

OW0Vjwg.jpg

end of 2nd fight

QaKC3s4.jpg

ez claws

Could say the same to you since you lost to FI and are now losing to PX.

lol triggered hehe

Looks like supremacy won :o

(Like they always beat you guys)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oH3ruzu90U

for a runescape player, you dress well. Gz irl

You should get some nba store snap backs too btw and some windbreakers are cool to.. Hollister has some fire ass joggers btw

you mean in the first fight when it was 17v3 on cape counter for sup west of ca entrance where we let the last 3 of you run away before we walked back to ca entrance and left, or in the 2nd fight when it was 21v4 when we dipped because there were 15 main raggers and 4 mf running the opposite direction of us? we won both run ins lmfao

end of first fight:

OW0Vjwg.jpg

end of 2nd fight

QaKC3s4.jpg

you can see that even when you have 5 ingame theres still almost 20 white dots on the minimap. when we've cleared you down to 5 or less for 2 minutes straight and we maintain over 20 the entire time, the fights over. we dont want to sit there tanking mains. we're not going to run to single like you did. we're just going to leave

very in depth analysis from the #1 poster i'm glad you agree mf won

idk why this @@B-ryan guy is piping up to a clan thats 10x better than his, figure out how to deal with phoenix who are currently brown sticky stuffting on u instead of starting a rivarly with a clan taht hasnt lost a rivarly yet 

also do u morons watch the videos before posting them?

this kid literally uploaded a video of his clan getting destroyed lmao 

Regardless of who thinks who won, misfits pked claws from your clan and that's all that really matters lol.

taking claws off a staking addict is like a normal 2 mins for them lol

very in depth analysis from the #1 poster i'm glad you agree mf won

if first clan to 0 ingame wins then i guess ir is number 1

idk why this @@B-ryan guy is piping up to a clan thats 10x better than his, figure out how to deal with phoenix who are currently brown sticky stuffting on u instead of starting a rivarly with a clan taht hasnt lost a rivarly yet

also do u morons watch the videos before posting them?

this kid literally uploaded a video of his clan getting destroyed lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=208&v=s9-NrrSbKZw

na you guys piped up first as per usual lol

i can't take u serious mufasa

also, you take this game way too serious

Pretty certain that this @@Koed Beastly kid was forced by Rage to attend CD F2P trips and leak to us lol

wow sad he was leaking to rot too.

speak up @@Koed Beastly lmao