Current Rivalries [Winning/Losing]

Volcanomanlmao

The banter and 'propaganda' from some individuals on this topic regarding UB and some other clans is horrible.. I've seen bad banter and 'propaganda' since 2007, but damn.. this is much worse. It has hit a new all time low.

Anyways...

• EoP vs UB - There doesn't seem to be a rivalry at all. Don't know where you got this from. Both clans don't like each other, but there's no rivalry; 
  • UB vs CD - This is pretty much one sided. Obviously UB; 
  • Foe vs UB - Overall I'd say Foe due to their CW quality (especially high opts) and larger community. In the wildy I'd say UB have been doing better the last few weeks. UB seems to be doing very well with even opts vs Foe in the wildy;
  • PX vs Misfits - PX. They seem to pull more;
  • Fi vs Misfits - Inconclusive, they're trading wins during the week and weekend. Both clans pull similar; 
  • Sup vs IR - I'd say IR;
  • OB vs BV - No clue, I don't follow the clans in this scene. 

Don't cry about bad banter and propaganda when all you do is spread bad banter and propaganda for ub lol leave this to the people who are qualified sweetie, your time has passed

EoP vs Ub - tough to say, ub definitely make it look like they're doing better on sb but i dont get involved too much

Ub vs CD - already done, cd is done

Foe vs Ub - foe still winning handily when its clean fights but since UB has a much smarter rank team, they dont often put themselves in that situation

PX vs Misfits - px has much better individual quality but misfits is much more active midweeks and pulls more so they throw them around in midweeks.

Fi vs Misfits - already over, misfits stomped on Fi and moved on to different things

Sup vs IR - IR outpulling but still losing every fight so sup definitely brown sticky stuffting on IR, also IR too scared to prep sup/accept declarations so its pretty apparent sup is pushing them around

OB vs BV - already over as well

Didn't SUP lose a bunch of ex-Rage because they sat them for invites? What a joke of a clan lol

they just needed an excuse to get mad and leave because they wanted to clan hop somewhere where they could show up to 1-2 events every couple of weeks and not get bitched at. getting salty an ex-sup warred over someone who skipped inners is moronic

they just needed an excuse to get mad and leave because they wanted to clan hop somewhere where they could show up to 1-2 events every couple of weeks and not get bitched at. getting salty an ex-sup warred over someone who skipped inners is moronic

you pull 20s rn man, u guys are in a rivalry with ur app section. 1 app in 1 month is just..

EoP vs Ub - Theres not really a rivalry here. It's just breakable running their mouths on sharkbrew trying to be relevant. If there was a rivalry EoP would sweep the floor with them.

Ub vs CD - I don't even think CD tried in this rivalry, either way UB won lol.

Foe vs Ub - Foe has the edge here. Although UB is catching up with them, unfortunately for Foe, EoP has been all over them not giving them much of a chance to battle it out with UB for #2/3.

PX vs Misfits - Undecided. Similar on weekends but Misfits is better during the week. I give Misfits a slight edge for now.

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits, fi just straight up sucks.

Sup vs IR - Sup has the edge here, IR isn't too far behind though.

OB vs BV - Lol.

its very very very noticeable during weekends. ub rank team outclasses all the other rank teans, as soon as we build up a bigger core we will start taking preps out of foe/eop

its noticeable. its the reason im still in sup. we can pull 20 below other clans and still make them look cauliflower on trips because we're smarter than them. as far as im concerned, sup and ub have rank teams far outclassing others in intelligence. apex has similarly smart supporting ranks but no experience whatsoever leaving them lacking where sup and ub have tons of experience keeping them moving forward even through hard times. its not a secret at all, a lot of old foe and even some old eop ranks arent fans of where their clan is now because they realize the people calling the shots are making terrible decisions

its noticeable. its the reason im still in sup. we can pull 20 below other clans and still make them look cauliflower on trips because we're smarter than them. as far as im concerned, sup and ub have rank teams far outclassing others in intelligence. apex has similarly smart supporting ranks but no experience whatsoever leaving them lacking where sup and ub have tons of experience keeping them moving forward even through hard times. its not a secret at all, a lot of old foe and even some old eop ranks arent fans of where their clan is now because they realize the people calling the shots are making terrible decisions

jamz was never good