Current Rivalries [Winning/Losing]

Volcanomanlmao

EoP vs Ub - EOP are undefeated vs ub in clan wars. In recent prep declarations, @ @ @@Zach ignored the chance to fight because they're afraid. Wilderness, EOP are much further ahead than unbreakable. EOP wins, as always lol
Ub vs CD - UB only have p2p because cd dont p2p lol. In f2p the tides turn and ub are scared and need to bring sv with them. Overall I'd say cd because they dont try to fiddle with little boys like unbreakable lol.......
Foe vs Ub - Foe. Just like tlp, ub are way behind in prep wins and completely afraid of foe and eop (starting a rivalry with cd to try avoid the two legacy clans)
PX vs Misfits - Tough one, needs more time to decide
Fi vs Misfits -Misfits, fatality are trash and now starting a rivalry with strike team l0l (and when was the last time fi won a prep/rivalry loool wasnt tlp open back then??)
Sup vs IR - Sup, more consistent and stronger.
OB vs BV - Ob lol, no clan led by hassan and some dude named big meat has ever had success lmfao 

lmfao this mans with a serious fucking chip on his shoulder. Did UB really hurt your feelings so bad you feel the need to mention us literally 5+ times a day on an alt account? LOL. Like not a day goes by you don't speak UB's name.

It's gonna be okay pal I promise. At the end of the day it is just a game. 

ya ub vs the clan world haha cant wait to see fo and eop hold hands again for the 5th (FIFTH) consecutive weekend golly what a treat

hey can you keep your discussion on topic instead of spamming ur self entitled homosexual views on this professional thread that @@Volcanomanlmao created lol... ur worse than vegans telling everyone theyre vegans

lmfao this mans with a serious fucking chip on his shoulder. Did UB really hurt your feelings so bad you feel the need to mention us literally 5+ times a day on an alt account? LOL. Like not a day goes by you don't speak UB's name.

It's gonna be okay pal I promise. At the end of the day it is just a game. 

~ Professional facts and opinions that will probably make you emotional ~

I did give you a heads up, no need to reply with an emotional textwall just because ur clans too scared to prep EOP l0l

EoP vs Ub - Not even an actual rivalry? Just brown sticky stuff talking

Ub vs CD - Let's be real here. The rivalry is over. 

Foe vs Ub - Foe took preps, neither clan affected by one another. Granted foe went from 85+ pulls back to a steady 60+.

PX vs Misfits - I think PX just from what I've seen. With how new they are I see them only getting better.

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits

Sup vs IR - IR laying the pipe per the usual

OB vs BV - Who cares

It's funny that 90% of the clan world has a thorn in their side for UB. Hilarious in fact. clans hardly focus on their own clans as their too concerned with what UB is doing. 

A hand full of kids literally take time out of their lives  EVERY SINGLE DAY to post a status on a runescape.com fan site to simply say "ub dead". We must really mean a lot to you guys. Thank you. 

hey can you keep your discussion on topic instead of spamming ur self entitled homosexual views on this professional thread that @@Volcanomanlmao created lol... ur worse than vegans telling everyone theyre vegans

~ Professional facts and opinions that will probably make you emotional ~

I did give you a heads up, no need to reply with an emotional textwall just because ur clans too scared to prep EOP l0l

Again buddy, you seem conflicted. 

Dumb dog get back on your leash

Damn with the original comebacks and insults as usual. Eop wins again I guess? However you did forget to put mass amounts of LOOOOOOOOOOOL as we all know how smart and clever that makes you look as well. gf 

Agree with first 3 hands down

PX vs misfits - PX beat mf in a prep 3-0. MF have yet to beat PX at a single event (maybe the occasional 5v5 mini war)

Fi vs misfits - As much as I dislike fi, fi won this one. Kind of sad to see a legacy clan like fi go after a 9 month clan tho

Sup vs ir - Sup has been pulling high 20s low 30s for months on end. I believe their ml is sub 50 and they are doing nothing to get out of their slump

Good analysis overall tho Professional

by ur argument for eop sup > ir given that we've declared on them in both servers and they've not replied, and our coming 2nd place in cotm for august + all aftermaths will show u any clean 1v1s we win hands down (ir pull high 30s/low 40s, we pull mid-high 30s)

for the rest, eop, ub, foe, px (for now), and dont care about xlpc 

EoP vs Ub - Not even an actual rivalry? Just brown sticky stuff talking

Ub vs CD - Let's be real here. The rivalry is over. 

Foe vs Ub - Foe took preps, neither clan affected by one another. Granted foe went from 85+ pulls back to a steady 60+.

PX vs Misfits - I think PX just from what I've seen. With how new they are I see them only getting better.

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits

Sup vs IR - IR laying the pipe per the usual

OB vs BV - Who cares

It's funny that 90% of the clan world has a thorn in their side for UB. Hilarious in fact. clans hardly focus on their own clans as their too concerned with what UB is doing. 

A hand full of kids literally take time out of their lives  EVERY SINGLE DAY to post a status on a runescape.com fan site to simply say "ub dead". We must really mean a lot to you guys. Thank you. 

tumblr_mwfb2otYxB1rzuim7o1_500.gif

cry more lmfao 

Again buddy, you seem conflicted. 

You're the one crying about how unbreakable are so bullied and picked on, go cry to the teacher l0000l truth hurts buddy

tumblr_mwfb2otYxB1rzuim7o1_500.gif

cry more lmfao 

You're the one crying about how unbreakable are so bullied and picked on, go cry to the teacher l0000l truth hurts buddy

lol this is your first time telling someone to cry to the teacher haha u better hope those little friends of yours dont cry to their teacher haha is that the fbi at your door??

lol this is your first time telling someone to cry to the teacher haha u better hope those little friends of yours dont cry to their teacher haha is that the fbi at your door??

I heard ur not allowed within 500m of schools after what you did last summer lol... #justubit right?

tumblr_mjqb7v0J6z1r20m1so1_500.gif

Me after hearing the tragic stories about unbreakable members lol....

Hey @ there's a school reunion at the school hall, wanna come? Oh wait lol you dont want another offence added to the list.................................

school reunion... school hall... haha were u raised in a 1880 amish village. i guess that would explain why your sexual deviances are out of this millennium (like joining a clan of preteens in order to prey on them (your words not mine))

Format:

EoP vs Ub - Eop are irrelevant to us, literally wont prep us and dont do anything to us at weekends. So UB non biased

Ub vs CD - who's cd? = UB

Foe vs Ub - Foe have beat us in the preps so clan wars foe, but weekends ub has the upper advantage the past month so its close

PX vs Misfits - PX; Misfits are irrelevant

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits prob from what i've seen idk dont pay attention to them

Sup vs IR - Idk

OB vs BV - xlpc drama idc

if u think we wont prep you u must be broccolied or something lmfaooo check last declarations buddy

by ur argument for eop sup > ir given that we've declared on them in both servers and they've not replied, and our coming 2nd place in cotm for august + all aftermaths will show u any clean 1v1s we win hands down (ir pull high 30s/low 40s, we pull mid-high 30s)

for the rest, eop, ub, foe, px (for now), and dont care about xlpc

Ur talking in terms of cwa in which u are probs #5