Unbreakable vs Supremacy F2P Prep 2-1

UB Public Relations

I think I've lost to sup 1 time in 3 YEARS (cwa + wildy) so I don't think so buddy

So funny how Fucking delusional you are about your asshat clan moron

and yet with stable servers we're still 2-1 vs ub :| my memory would also be very selective after being steadily outperformed by a clan with pull problems

I think I've lost to sup 1 time in 3 YEARS (cwa + wildy) so I don't think so buddy

So funny how Fucking delusional you are about your asshat clan moron

m8 i railed ur tlp clan so hard u went and found another rivalry cuz u were sick of getting smacked around in ur own cape

go be too inactive to lead TLP again with ur warlord rank lmfao give me good servers and ill give u a 2-0, we were up 22-20 i was mid-calling and tanking half ur clan to oblivion when i disconnected and ur own members saw me stop moving and said brown sticky stuff after the round lmao...we already had our other two callers dc so w/e brown sticky stuff happens gl next time

m8 i railed ur tlp clan so hard u went and found another rivalry cuz u were sick of getting smacked around in ur own cape

go be too inactive to lead TLP again with ur warlord rank lmfao give me good servers and ill give u a 2-0, we were up 22-20 i was mid-calling and tanking half ur clan to oblivion when i disconnected and ur own members saw me stop moving and said brown sticky stuff after the round lmao...we already had our other two callers dc so w/e brown sticky stuff happens gl next time

1) I never asked

2) your clan has and always will be SHlT U FUCKING MONG LOL you're literally delusional SHlT clan

can confirm ub ddosed runescape servers to win this prep

hey lol if u wannna suck my dick harder shoot me a pm ill hook u up bruv

im crying irl t272727272772277272727 but that was just  joke irl

literally havent read a sup thread ever but ur shit