Phoenix vs Eruption of Pures 30v30 F2P Prep (2-1)

Horizon

Let me guess pike or sigma chi at some brown sticky stuff school too. Thanks for describing me bud, 3.88, in college, and in a fraternity

Neither of those and i go to a uni with 26k kids and i'm top fucking house u pledge lmao

gpa is only relevant at STEM majors btw (and only a specific group of those), outside of that everyone has 4.0

ya and if u want a good job out of college that pays above 35k annually u will have a STEM major lmfao, enjoy ur art degree. 

Neither of those and i go to a uni with 26k kids and i'm top fucking house u pledge lmao

ya and if u want a good job out of college that pays above 35k annually u will have a STEM major lmfao, enjoy ur art degree. 

u tryna tell me u major in liberal arts? i don't get it

I mean i can literally prove that i am lmfao, it feels really good to be white, good looking, rich, 3.9 GPA, college educated, and in a top tier fraternity.

please explain what a frat is because the only perception I have of them is through very exaggerated comedies like American pie

26k?!?!?!? Thats fucking it? Your greek life must fucking suck pledgefuck

please explain what a frat is because the only perception I have of them is through very exaggerated comedies like American pie

Take every alpha socially active male and pair them with the best looking socially active girls on campus and that's what makes up frats/sororities. Biggest/best parties, best houses/living spaces, pretty much run campus tbh.

Take every alpha socially active male and pair them with the best looking socially active girls on campus and that's what makes up frats/sororities. Biggest/best parties, best houses/living spaces, pretty much run campus tbh.

lmfao @