Outburst Saturday RP Dogs Cleared FT. XLPC Scene

exzrts

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Today Outburst massed up 34 Panthers, later peaking at 38 Panthers. We smoked Rampage all day with 2 other clans in their cape, Mind Tricks and Zoom. It's no surprise to us that Rampage begged other clans to get in their cape and still getting smoked. First fight we had with Rampage was literally an easy smoke for us. Second fight we had was a return fight we had against Rampage with the whole xlpc scene in their capes and F2P brown sticky stuffBirds sniping us lmfao get good. 

At the end of the day Outburst won again and brown sticky stuff on the XLPC scene gf noobs hahah.

vtkc3oj.jpg?1

MEANWHILE IN RAMPAGE HQ L000000L

0ngJeOE.png

ixHLd5h.png

@hada POV

d72PU9H.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Today Outburst massed up 34 Panthers, later peaking at 38 Panthers. We smoked Rampage all day with 2 other clans in their cape, Mind Tricks and Zoom. It's no surprise to us that Rampage begged other clans to get in their cape and still getting smoked. First fight we had with Rampage was literally an easy smoke for us. Second fight we had was a return fight we had against Rampage with the whole xlpc scene in their capes and F2P brown sticky stuffBirds sniping us lmfao get good. 

At the end of the day Outburst won again and brown sticky stuff on the XLPC scene gf noobs hahah.

vtkc3oj.jpg?1

MEANWHILE IN RAMPAGE HQ L000000L

0ngJeOE.png

ixHLd5h.png

@hada POV

https://youtu.be/qyInM85admw

d72PU9H.png

Lmao you guys sitting in low wild to avoid getting sniped

That's actually justin beiber

ur right - low tier xLpcs like outbust and Rampiss should be fighting low wild because they're scared of the best snipe team around

we were waiting corp but they went fog lmfao not my fault and no one gives a fuck about ur brown sticky stuff snipe team

I dont take sides cuz i really dont give a Craappppp. But can someone pin point the exact time in that video were rp got cleared? Cuz i don't see it. From the outside looking in I see a lot of edited clips, and about 5 tanks in ob capes? Can someone besides an ob member answer?....