the awe-inspiring intelligence of slushpuppy

all these eop kids mad cause my clan just prepped more times this week than they have all year

Your clan avoids prepping EoP and FoE, you autistic monkey. Neither of our clans give a rats ass about preps, the only reason UB preps is to try and be relevant as cotm on SB.

I honestly don't remember the last time I saw a SINGLE UB member in the wilderness.

You could be having consistent 50v50 preps vs us but rather starve your members outta fear of losing no wonder walli is ashamed and wants nothing to do with you guys now you turned foe into a pussy clan haha

why do you always bring up walli lmfao

i asked hanu for a prep today anyway but i doubt you guys will do 50 minimum but let's see

Your clan avoids prepping EoP and FoE, you autistic monkey. Neither of our clans give a rats ass about preps, the only reason UB preps is to try and be relevant as cotm on SB.

I honestly don't remember the last time I saw a SINGLE UB member in the wilderness.

l00000l i dont see ur clan prepping foe either little man, or anyone else for that matter

l00000l i dont see ur clan prepping foe either little man, or anyone else for that matter

Its like you didn't even read.

Avoid eop preps, and claim victory over low tier clans all you want. We both know your clan is dying and irrelevant.

Its like you didn't even read.

Avoid eop preps, and claim victory over low tier clans all you want. We both know your clan is dying and irrelevant.

all i see is a piss poor quality clan that gets zero matched action because they bring mains to pure events hahaha 

all i see is a piss poor quality clan that gets zero matched action because they bring mains to pure events hahaha

Feels good being rank #1 while ub is grasping at rank #5. Preps mean very little, I understand its the only action you get because you cant pull more than 30 people.

EoP is 4-0 against UB btw

UB avoided declaration from EoP btw

You lost Cotm again btw

You got caught prep boosting btw

piss poor quality = 4-0 in preps vs UB

wuu2 downy lmfao

Feels good being rank #1 while ub is grasping at rank #5. Preps mean very little, I understand its the only action you get because you cant pull more than 30 people.

EoP is 4-0 against UB btw

UB avoided declaration from EoP btw

its been like 2 years since eop dared to prep ub hahaha

My argument that UB avoided declaration from EoP 2 months ago, and that EoP is 4-0 against your clan is very valid.

a295c9de76207e6b89c46cc79a5001a6.png

Your clan has literally closed and reopened so many times on OSRS that if I were to go and put all the versions of your clan in the graveyard there simply wouldn't be enough tombstones

na i mean the whole tlp parody thingy

Wether we were around or not, its fact UB is made of TLP members who cant accept that their clan is closed. Hence why UB IS a parody clan.

EoP is rank #1 while ub is scratching for rank #5

EoP is 4-0 in preps against UB

UB cant go into the wilderness because they cant pull more than 30.

You've lost this fight mate, I'd advise you to not follow the footsteps of your clan members and get over it.

what does this mean? 

when I went on misfits ts you told me word for word "fuck PX i dont want them to win clan of the month so we are prepping UB" when I came on to tell B-ryan that what misfits is doing is broccolied

sorry man I like @@B-ryan and misfits but fuck giving a clan 4 wins for free, what the fuck does that show about your priorities and what you put your members through

ashamed tbh

except you never spoke to me because i was not attending either prep because of work/ sleep when i was home.

Also, My only concern is the accusation of misfits throwing a prep like come on.. lol

Wether we were around or not, its fact UB is made of TLP members who cant accept that their clan is closed. Hence why UB IS a parody clan.

EoP is rank #1 while ub is scratching for rank #5

EoP is 4-0 in preps against UB

UB cant go into the wilderness because they cant pull more than 30.

You've lost this fight mate, I'd advise you to not follow the footsteps of your clan members and get over it.

if tlp closed or no is irrelevant lol eop closed like 6x already just on osrs and u dont see me talk about it

Your clan has literally closed and reopened so many times on OSRS that if I were to go and put all the versions of your clan in the graveyard there simply wouldn't be enough tombstones

MFW your clan literally closed more times than EOP on osrs and reopened under 4 different names lmfao

poor banter from poor uneducated dog

Doesn't change the present [i know you guys like to live in the past]

Hey it's me eom we don't focus cwa but when we win twice a year we call ourselves a cwa private server clan

Imagine prepping 127 times a month only to lose (4-0 in preps) to a clan that preps once a month

All it tells me is that even with all that practice your quality isnt enough to beat EOP/FO (#1/#2 clans) in CLW

Imagine prepping 127 times a month only to lose (4-0 in preps) to a clan that preps once a month

All it tells me is that even with all that practice your quality isnt enough to beat EOP/FO (#1/#2 clans) in CLW

Beating eom isn't an accomplishment bro I've done it over 100x before you were born

Jog on bich

We all know misfits threw the prep because px and mf despise each other. If you say anything otherwise u are dumb

Stay mad a newbundle of twigs clan stole the only thing u bragged about

That's just be By a hypocrite.. CD doesn't like ub and never preps and all of a sudden they want to prep Phoenix??