the awe-inspiring intelligence of slushpuppy

braindead @@slushpuppyCD does their first prep in 3 months and it's to PX because they hate UB. It's the same thing that Misfits supposedly did. If you're going to make subjective decisions on who's throwing preps you've managed to make your broccolied award even more meaningless.

Shut the fuck up you pathetic cunt. It's nothing the same. I'd honestly just go crawl back under a rock because the fact your leaders care so much about a signature makes me question how brown sticky stuff their irls must be

Shut the fuck up you pathetic cunt. It's nothing the same. I'd honestly just go crawl back under a rock because the fact your leaders care so much about a signature makes me question how brown sticky stuff their irls must be

it's not the same because they're actually good in clan wars and you're not? :popcorn:

u release ip adresses over a game and talk about sad irls  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

l0l the amount of salt coming from ub is enough to season my 5 course daily dinner shortly... thank you :saltpepe: haha

u release ip adresses over a game and talk about sad irls  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

if u think thats sad irls then ur intentionally turning a blind eye to everything ur leadership has done l00l or if ur a smart 1 ur confirming ur leadership have sad irls...

broccolied rules. Just make em prep for it. Ub would win it anyway at this point.

All we wanted was the prep, they decided to try and shady last day preps so they didnt have to prep us for it.

We retailated, and beat them at the own game they tried to play (while still within sb cotm rules)

and now its a problem

systems a joke lel