the awe-inspiring intelligence of slushpuppy

you were abusing the system and didn't deserve to win tbh. Justice was served.

you prepped 3 country clans, tried to get a prep with cd when u saw we were close, and then got another prep before we even did these misfits preps as a way to abuse the system

not to mention the only reason u were ahead of us was because of declarations and we bodied you in preps this month

you tried to abuse the system to hype yourselves up and then got out-abused by a better clan (all within the official rules BTW)

no need to cry about it

lmfao unbreakable insecure about losing cotm for yet another month ahahahaha doing anything they can to try prep boost, expected. Remember the other month about the discussion about "farming preps of low tier clans" that unbreakable ranks whined like a pack of babies about? yeh... biggest hypocrites in the pure community right here LOOOL

you prepped 3 country clans, tried to get a prep with cd when u saw we were close, and then got another prep before we even did these misfits preps as a way to abuse the system

not to mention the only reason u were ahead of us was because of declarations and we bodied you in preps this month

you tried to abuse the system to hype yourselves up and then got out-abused by a better clan (all within the official rules BTW)

no need to cry about it

They didnt prep the country clan 10 times lmfao. Those country clans actually tried

Phoenix are replacing u as underdogs (as if u were underdogs in the first place. All you do is snipe the big boys aka 70v70 fights foe&eop).

They didnt prep the country clan 10 times lmfao. Those country clans actually tried

Phoenix are replacing u as underdogs (as if u were underdogs in the first place. All you do is snipe the big boys aka 70v70 fights foe&eop).

weed brain

bro i know you're new but in 9 months i've amassed a better win/loss than eop ever has in 12 years

Easily done when you're a new parody clan with no history compared to a 12 year legacy clan.

Thats like someone saying they have 100k kills and 80k deaths, and some brand new kid has 30 kills and 2 deaths, or do you not see your misguided reasoning?

wtf ? we actually tried to win and took like the second round from them. 

@@slushpuppy when was the last time you played the game ? how can you be the judge of this ? lmfao

what does this mean? 

when I went on misfits ts you told me word for word "fuck PX i dont want them to win clan of the month so we are prepping UB" when I came on to tell B-ryan that what misfits is doing is broccolied

sorry man I like @@B-ryan and misfits but fuck giving a clan 4 wins for free, what the fuck does that show about your priorities and what you put your members through

ashamed tbh

what does this mean? 

when I went on misfits ts you told me word for word "fuck PX i dont want them to win clan of the month so we are prepping UB" when I came on to tell B-ryan that what misfits is doing is broccolied

sorry man I like @@B-ryan and misfits but fuck giving a clan 4 wins for free, what the fuck does that show about your priorities and what you put your members through

ashamed tbh

l000000l this epic fanfic bro

what does this mean? 

ashamed tbh

You could be having consistent 50v50 preps vs us but rather starve your members outta fear of losing no wonder walli is ashamed and wants nothing to do with you guys now you turned foe into a pussy clan haha

bro i know you're new but in 9 months i've amassed a better win/loss than eop ever has in 12 years 

Built up that ratio by prepping low tier clans and avoiding clans who can actually beat you

IE: Youre like 10-2 VS FO in preps & 4-0 or 6-0 vs EOP in preps

We dont focus our clan around CLW & we are still better than you (evidently) lmfao

all these eop kids mad cause my clan just prepped more times this week than they have all year

Just imagine this

UB preps 7 times a day, 49 times a week & 129 times a month

Meanwhile EOP preps once a month and has 100% win ratio over UB (4-0 in preps lmfao)

Your prep record vs FO is like 2-10

How bad can you be with all that practice LOL

Its pretty evident that you can only beat low tier clans, eh