Misfits PKRI vs Intense Redemption

BackWoodsL

XLfECns.png

Topic by Tiny

After an action packed PKing session The Bees decided it was time to actually mass

up. Our pull quickly went from 15-20 all the way to about 30, peaking at 35, in a matter of minutes.We asked Intense Redemption for a PKRI and they accepted, logs listed below:

Spoiler 
T5u6Emf.png

Pkvo4fl.png

5nEvfjj.png

IR accepted and decided to defend at Bandits. Misfits were quickly in control of the fight from the start. Our Hornets were pushing IR up and down the battlefield with ease.

Backwoodsl POV:

Bryan POV:

5nEvfjj.png

The fight was dragging on so long that IR decided they would mass return to the West of Bandits to try GWAS us in the middle of Bandits, but it failed. Our Bee Tactician's had a small Bee KO unit log in to the West of IR, where we ended up getting them sandwiched. IRquickly rushed to singles to escape death by SWARM:

5HT8TZr.png

1lZq71S.png

Overall it was a great day for The Bees. Thanks to IR for the clean fights and respect to them for fighting us while down a few opts. 

5nEvfjj.png

MORE PICS DOWN BELOW:

qPdxFUN.png

hDT59yW.png

iibdY6q.png

tccBRZ7.png

c76e6415d59a020b902f6a7969438458.png

b84a87c7bca0e3e38c5effbca5a6b4f5.png

More Fresh Pics in Spoiler:

Spoiler 

nice win, any chance you have a completed picture of the irc whois with the prep being set up? At the moment it's just an edit, and ~I have no way to validate when it was taken.

why do you need irc logs to determine if the fight happened lol

we fucking own. IR is a fkn good clan, respect

nice win, any chance you have a completed picture of the irc whois with the prep being set up? At the moment it's just an edit, and ~I have no way to validate when it was taken.

what ? i use swiftkit for IRC buddy, I can't give you nonexistent information because swiftkit IRC doesn't give a date stamp. They'll give you a time stamp since when the user connected, but that's about it. "Titans has been idle 1hour 28mins 24secs, signed on Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:07:13 Eastern Standard Time"

we fucking own. IR is a fkn good clan, respect

what ? i use swiftkit for IRC buddy, I can't give you nonexistent information because swiftkit IRC doesn't give a date stamp. They'll give you a time stamp since when the user connected, but that's about it. "Titans has been idle 1hour 28mins 24secs, signed on Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:07:13 Eastern Standard Time"

im talking about the whois being editted to the logs, it should be one picture, not a crop

im talking about the whois being editted to the logs, it should be one picture, not a crop

ok I got you. When I get home I'll send it. Sometimes i forget to whois because I'm so busy with managing the event I forget