Ballista discussion

Tyendinaga

I loved before all these mage bonus updates that you actually had to think about, hmm do i wanna hit high or freeze alot more often (trident or sotd) now you can just take kodai for both

(I always use sotd for spec bar tho)

I dead ass only use sotd cus I hate how kodai look

you can pretty much do everything right and still get koed easily if people use a ballista, or maybe that's just cos it's a 1 def scene now. i reckon the current ballista would fit nicely into the old hpc scene.

dislike ballista cos of the animation delay it has, it kinda drags you, probably the reason there's so many more clumps nowadays lol, dunno if its just me but seems like a miniature delay like the vengeance spell or w/e

plz hurry so someone competent can replace you

Just because my banter or views has deeply upset you doesn’t mean I’m incompetent lol.

Don’t take it to heart boyo you’ll be right one day.

hitting 45s with range is ridiculous especially when its pretty common for nrangers to have scims these days

i find this setup to be extremely broken atm feels like i do way too much dmg, so many instances where people die to barrage through pneck

6e8e58b4832cacc486e4c49a2c76d744.png

@@Robbyy as the clanwarring influencer/conoisseur with the biggest follower base you should make ballista off/kodai off minis a thing

Naw I've never been a fan of that. It's not totally game breaking like zam flames lmao

hitting 45s with range is ridiculous especially when its pretty common for nrangers to have scims these days

i find this setup to be extremely broken atm feels like i do way too much dmg, so many instances where people die to barrage through pneck

That's what I use with acb and ags maybe sometimes. Mage is the truth lol

Pnecks break below 20 hp if you're maxed. Ballista, through prayer, can max about 32's. That in and of itself makes ballista a very useful weapon as even perfect prayer switching is not enough to protect you from getting KOed. 

pneck also breaks if one of the hits would of put you below 20hp (bare in mind rs calculates hits before the splat), which then causes every hit that would of followed to be nulled. hence my statement for why ballista an awful weapon.

you cant criticize p2p without somebody calling you a brown sticky stuffter but p2p is awful now.

pre eoc you couldn't get koed by range if you were praying against it so it was all about if you could flick a maul or ags that was beside you or came flying in. With mage there was higher mage defence gear while mages had lower accuracy and dungeoneering req on max hits.

every dung weapon equivalent is available without requirements and tanking is more rng than it's ever been.

Have to agree here.