What clan has closed the most because of emotional leadership?

<><

Real talk;

FO = 2 closures on OSRS

EOP = 2 closures on OSRS

TLP = 2 closures as TLP, 1 as Mayhem & now theyre UB

SV = who even knows lmfao

Doom = aka zenith v19 takes the cake btw

anyone saying otherwise is just a salty broccoli (just like the downy who made this topic)

Tlp and mayhem were open at the same time so how are they the same clan. I swear community colleges need changing

i'm a pre-med student in uni rn, i will be making more than both of your parents combined 2 years out of college lmfao

Real talk;

FO = 2 closures on OSRS

EOP = 2 closures on OSRS

TLP = 2 closures as TLP, 1 as Mayhem & now theyre UB

SV = who even knows lmfao

Doom = aka zenith v19 takes the cake btw

anyone saying otherwise is just a salty broccoli (just like the downy who made this topic)

agree with all besides tlp kid ub or mayhem aint tlp that was just some jamz propaganda brown sticky stuff lol the real tlp hated hanuman which is why they quit or joined rot and are nowhere near ub

Haha yeah man I'm sure. Let me guess you also have a 4.0 while spending 10 hours on runescape per day you ugly freak

I literally never play this game lmfao, i have a 3.8 in my 3rd year of pre-med and have an internship for next summer, meanwhile you're slaving your life away fishing anglerfish for rot LMFAO i always win. 

refer to my sig btw

I literally never play this game lmfao, i have a 3.8 in my 3rd year of pre-med and have an internship for next summer, meanwhile you're slaving your life away fishing anglerfish for rot LMFAO i always win.

refer to my sig btw

I've never been in rot. I quit this game once I became an adult. Unlike you I don't have the time to play this game because I'm out spending all my trust fund money while you slave away in community college as an art major

I've never been in rot. I quit this game once I became an adult. Unlike you I don't have the time to play this game because I'm out spending all my trust fund money while you slave away in community college as an art major

I am an "Elder" for a reason, i dont play this game. Can guarantee you dont have trust fund money, you're brown aka probably living in poverty meanwhile i still have a 3.8 as a pre-med student and have a successful future ahead of me. Can't say the same for you. 

Feels very, very good to be white, good looking, college educated, and shredded irl. 

I am an "Elder" for a reason, i dont play this game. Can guarantee you dont have trust fund money, you're brown aka probably living in poverty meanwhile i still have a 3.8 as a pre-med student and have a successful future ahead of me. Can't say the same for you. 

Feels very, very good to be white, good looking, college educated, and shredded irl. 

cut the brown sticky stuff out jojer @@Kim said she make out with u if not