Supremacy vs Px P2P Prep 2-1

R3ALITY

6 hours ago, Gelsey said:

its 6-1 btw enjoy your 1st win over anything l0l, weekend pull lmfao

6-1? let's do standard maths. We beat you 3-0. You beat us 2-1 cause of DC's. That makes it 1-1. You then paid us to lose to you, which doesn't count. So still, 1-1. You then beat us 3-0, congratz, it's now 2-1. You then beat us 2-1 again I think it was due to no callers being on. That makes it 3-1. Then we beat you 2-1, therefore making it 3-2. Maybe you should go back to school??

7 hours ago, Erase said:

rofl we did bigger inners then that 32 in channel lmfao mus leave sup 2 month clan is doing better pulls @Mustafa?????

So, you had 32 people in your channel doing inners for 2 hours (you started at like half 8 gmt), we didn't do any inners the day before, or even before the prep and still beat you.. Well done! Maybe you should do inners more often, least you'll win one way or another.

8 hours ago, Logic said:

Gj on win slumpremacy heh 

A 'slumping' clan beat yours. Let's see who closes first.

10 hours ago, Niblet said:

Surprised clans accept preps vs sup even when they have to sit 10

Didn't you close your clan cause none of your ranks are active? yet they seem to be pretty active in other clans. Must of been a cover cause UB was railing you.

37 minutes ago, Royce said:

Pipe down big broccoli, we prepped u 5x and u lost 4 times lmfao 

See the top post, learn to count please. Thanks for free gp.

2 hours ago, Tigers said:

6-1? let's do standard maths. We beat you 3-0. You beat us 2-1 cause of DC's. That makes it 1-1. You then paid us to lose to you, which doesn't count. So still, 1-1. You then beat us 3-0, congratz, it's now 2-1. You then beat us 2-1 again I think it was due to no callers being on. That makes it 3-1. Then we beat you 2-1, therefore making it 3-2. Maybe you should go back to school??

So, you had 32 people in your channel doing inners for 2 hours (you started at like half 8 gmt), we didn't do any inners the day before, or even before the prep and still beat you.. Well done! Maybe you should do inners more often, least you'll win one way or another.

Didn't you close your clan cause none of your ranks are active? yet they seem to be pretty active in other clans. Must of been a cover cause UB was railing you.

i mean anyone can win a mini brother prep us 40v40 so show true qaulity till then it could just be a fluke lmfao surprised u start piping up to px after 1 mini lol we have more on our forums atm at 10:52 est then you have on your ml @Tigers 2 months np i guess

2 hours ago, Tigers said:

maybe you shouldnt suck so much tbh?

1 hour ago, Imperial Spartan said:

@Mustafa look at these rd rejects pulling the only “2” month clan card lmfao when it’s just a rd remake rofl

i mean if my clan was this much better then other atm yes i would pull that card because its true lol you cant even compete with a 2 month clan feels bad man that somebody can come outta nowhere and do better then you l0l

32 minutes ago, Erase said:

i mean anyone can win a mini brother prep us 40v40 so show true qaulity till then it could just be a fluke lmfao surprised u start piping up to px after 1 mini lol we have more on our forums atm at 10:52 est then you have on your ml @Tigers 2 months np i guess

Congratz on 2 months, i'd expect you to pull loads since you've only just opened, if you didn't, then there would be something seriously wrong. 

28 minutes ago, Erase said:

i mean if my clan was this much better then other atm yes i would pull that card because its true lol you cant even compete with a 2 month clan feels bad man that somebody can come outta nowhere and do better then you l0l

1. You're an RD remake 9000 or something, so don't say your a '2 month old clan' as if you have all brand new members there. You'll lose your hype soon and then close in the foreseeable future.