Updated Rules & Moderation

Lenin

26 minutes ago, Kim said:

What makes you think that you can't talk about anything on the forums bc of this update? 

Because many ppls got banned by koed beastly, hes in misfits and we have rivalry? so anything you gonna say or discuss about something with him, he just gonna ban ur accs? l0l

already happened btw

Just now, Gelsey said:

Because many ppls got banned by koed beastly, hes in misfits and we have rivalry? so anything you gonna say or discuss about something with him, he just gonna ban ur accs? l0l

already happened btw

Can you message me privately on topics that this may have occurred? 

Mods here are so biased why bother even posting this? The Spam one has been abused for months now and you guys are willingly letting it slide. How is it that Mod A will see spam and will just delete the posts with no problem but let's say if Mod B is of a rival clan he will use the excuse of "spam" to ban whoever he likes. 

8 hours ago, King Koer Jr said:

Mods here are so biased why bother even posting this? The Spam one has been abused for months now and you guys are willingly letting it slide. How is it that Mod A will see spam and will just delete the posts with no problem but let's say if Mod B is of a rival clan he will use the excuse of "spam" to ban whoever he likes. 

Even me? :(

Just now, King Koer Jr said:

Ok looks like you're not taking this seriously lmao. What in heavens was i even thinking anyone here would take these forums serious anyways. forget it dude

Ok..? If you want a serious response I'll go ahead and and reply.

• Why on earth would you try to criticize the entire rule change with only one 'problem' within a single rule?
  • The entire 'problem' you have mentioned isn't even logical. Either:
    • A breaks the rules and B (happens to be in rival clan) punishes them
    • A tries to bait staff, individuals etc. into flame wars and B (happens to be in a rival clan) punishes them
  • Lets not forget that most clans tend to hate a different clan every goddamn week. So one week one staff is bias, the next they aren't?

If you see abuse or bias tendencies, feel free to report them.

3 minutes ago, Lenin said:

• Why on earth would you try to criticize the entire rule change with only one 'problem' within a single rule?
    • A tries to bait staff, individuals etc. into flame wars and B (happens to be in a rival clan) punishes them
  • Lets not forget that most clans tend to hate a different clan every goddamn week. So one week one staff is bias, the next they aren't?

all he's saying is the consistency from mod to mod is non existent 

9 minutes ago, Lenin said:

What don't you understand lmao. There is a loophole in your rule.

fW98s0p.png

How does this warrant a ban from the forums? You might say this was from 3 months ago but the problem remains. Mods will and still are inconsistent with this rule. I see OB topics with ranks talking to themselves spamming their forums with no warning/bans but when it's any other relevant clan the story is different. 

Yeah can't do that when i'm banned from the forums now can we. 

42 minutes ago, forgotmypassword said:

all he's saying is the consistency from mod to mod is non existent 

The staff majorly operate from the report area. If you are reported for breaking a rule we will go through and process it. We aren't robots, you can't expect us to be online and analysing every post every second. Report it if you believe it broke a rule.

37 minutes ago, King Koer Jr said:

What don't you understand lmao. There is a loophole in your rule.

fW98s0p.png

How does this warrant a ban from the forums? You might say this was from 3 months ago but the problem remains. Mods will and still are inconsistent with this rule. I see OB topics with ranks talking to themselves spamming their forums with no warning/bans but when it's any other relevant clan the story is different. 

Yeah can't do that when i'm banned from the forums now can we. 

Most warnings have a 30 day period in which they will reset. There are some poeple who fail to correct their behaviours. The screenshot doesn't prove your point because infact you were spamming. It doesnt defend you against bias if you actually break rules and someone punishes you - whether its me or someone else.

You can't expect to break the rules, get punished and try to vent your anger out on others. You're not fixing your problem of spamming or w/e like that. I suggest ACTUALLY reading the rules, following them, and reporting when you see someone who breaks them. Other than that you cant moan about being banned for a couple of hours.

1 hour ago, Lenin said:

The staff majorly operate from the report area. If you are reported for breaking a rule we will go through and process it. We aren't robots, you can't expect us to be online and analysing every post every second. Report it if you believe it broke a rule.

ive been banned for calling someone a moron. so you're telling me the moderating team missed this many posts

GQbKrmi.png

i understand you cant moderate everything but thats over 1300 posts your team has missed

1 hour ago, forgotmypassword said:

ive been banned for calling someone a moron. so you're telling me the moderating team missed this many posts

GQbKrmi.png

i understand you cant moderate everything but thats over 1300 posts your team has missed

If you see a person breaking the rules, report it so we can take action. Just as I said before, we can't moderate the entire forums 100% during the day.

Also, these are new rules, not the old ones.