FO's Sunday Rank Meeting [LEAKED] Ft. Danny, Demais and Tederick

Phebz

Just now, Herb A Vorr said:

Image paying $40 to join foc, then using your main to ruin your clans weekend trips credibility on sharkbrew.com

GTFO with your pathetic clan hopping ass, no one respects you, not even the ranks you paid to join fo 

yea bro lol great banter!

You are the definition of an internet warrior l0l. Please go outside or something bud

13 minutes ago, Jordai said:

yea bro lol great banter!

You are the definition of an internet warrior l0l. Please go outside or something bud

lmfao fo legit terrible clan, you get bullied every weekend surprised ur still going

lmao this guy is sitting during preps cuz his hands shakes when he plays runescape 

You prob a new bundle of twigs who joined the pure community this year, eops history is funny af 

Longest prep streak lose for a reason, this explain why you have to bring 20 mains every weekend to even compete and boost your cape counter 

1 minute ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmao this guy is sitting during preps cuz his hands shakes when he plays runescape 

You prob a new bundle of twigs who joined the pure community this year, eops history is funny af 

Longest prep streak lose for a reason, this explain why you have to bring 20 mains every weekend to even compete and boost your cape counter 

I closed SV in 2 months btw

5 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Oh brown sticky stuff, you know i closed you clan twice in one week, made them have longest prep streak loses in the pure clanning history :D

When was eops last prep lmao 

Oh you are absolutely right, SV did not win a single prep while they were open for 2 months.

Kiss my ring, any clan you join dies.