Hey losers

Imperial Spartan

1 hour ago, Herb A Vorr said:

EoP chewed SV up, spit em out and fed them to the dogs LOL

I agree with Andy, you're in no position to call anyone a loser lmfao.

@Ted You fill your clan members heads with propaganda matey, your aftermath topics are full of legit downers. 

(Btw, I thoroughly enjoy seeing how you twist things around every weekend to hype your clan up after EoP beats the piss out of them)

Even my dad knows eop is ded

Having such a long, seasonal round robin tournament would be a hassle for participants and coordinators. 

It could get dull if arrangements aren't made. If that's what everyone wants, it is definitely possible, but one of its main issues is that not everyone would enjoy the grind that would be a 2-3 month league (to put an estimate) then a playoff. 

13 minutes ago, Niblet said:

Since opening imp has yet to win a prep

Now don and his group of slimes are fanboying in foe after eop bullied sv lmao

true words now fo is losing everything cos sv shit quality dragging them down

sv mains wont save fo lmao

Lmao eop talking brown sticky stuff again
Funny how this new bundle of twigss who joined eop, think that clan have a good history

Let me remind you i closed eop twice in one week, imagine your leaders close a clan, a 3 days after they make a topic about they are back, 2 days later they close again lmao00000
29 lose streak EOP, this is why you don't prep.

ah yes this legend video of Imperial (lpc) beating eop (hpc)  3-0 

Speak up bundle of twigsgots, it's easy to fight clans with +20 mains against them, another thing is matched in clan wars. 

4 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Funny how this new bundle of twigss who joined eop, think that clan have a good history

Let me remind you i closed eop twice in one week, imagine your leaders close a clan, a 3 days after they make a topic about they are back, 2 days later they close again lmao00000

Speak up bundle of twigsgots, it's easy to fight clans with +20 mains against them, another thing is matched in clan wars. 

Eop ranks are shook atm give them time  for some new propaganda to make the muppets believe they #1 ok lol

18 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

ya i agree sv and imperial closed and eop is still open.

7 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Lol so u scared to prep a dead clan with inactive members who barely play 

Tell me more about how bad quality eop have 

Hey many quick reminder that Eop Closed SV in 4 weeks in Imperial is still dead reject lmfao

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Hey many quick reminder that Eop Closed SV in 4 weeks in Imperial is still dead reject lmfao

46 minutes ago, Parm said:

another quick reminder that everything don is a part of is certain for failure!

1 hour ago, Parm said:

ya i agree sv and imperial closed and eop is still open.

Good fight @YOOITZKID

48 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

i think closing 2 times in one week is worse than sv giving the pure scene a chance again

Imagine to hold the throne of biggest prep streak lose in the pure community (29 loses in a row lol)

Imagine getting beaten down by EoP in multiple clans so you have to bring up what happened years ago compared to what you're going through now lmfao

I love this idea. Then you can finally get a f2p and a p2p ranking

10 hours ago, Imperial Spartan said:

just make something like Nba season schedule every year for pure clans or premier league type brown sticky stuff where clans will have no choice but to face each other

5 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

No one gives a brown sticky stuff about your terrible prep team