final ownage ts leak shows how scared they are of eop kid

smiley

4 hours ago, Deviants said:

get a haircut and wash u dirty anorexic greasy fuck

im not an alias

so you are a  emotional unstable mute which begs to come to foe trips (which i didnt allow btw) then crawl back to eop after being kicked, you are some beta wannabe alpha dude

20 minutes ago, Demais said:

so you are a  emotional unstable mute which begs to come to foe trips (which i didnt allow btw) then crawl back to eop after being kicked, you are some beta wannabe alpha dude

yh i asked to come to 2 saturday trips sarcastically cos i was bored 2 months ago and then took retired in eop after 2 months of "dev come home" by dull lalo and others in kik chat lmao

still tryna wrap my head around how any of that makes me "emotionally unstable" and some "beta wannabe alpha" lmfao wtf even kinda insult is that

btw this isnt an alias

Just now, Deviants said:

yh i asked to come to 2 saturday trips sarcastically cos i was bored 2 months ago and then took retired in eop after 2 months of "dev come home" by dull lalo and others in kik chat lmao

still tryna wrap my head around how any of that makes me "emotionally unstable" and some "beta wannabe alpha" lmfao wtf even kinda insult is that

btw this isnt an alias

suck my ass?