Overall Top Clans Right Now

Father

1. Fatality - Despite their "good" leaders stepping down, they have managed to do pretty good. Not to mention during weekends they still lose to EoP  down opts. Their midweek activity is decent

2. EoP - This clan does a lot of midweeks, probably the most out of any clan tbh.They don't do any preps because they are scared off a loss, but hey that is just my opinion. They're also one of the clans that has given fi a run for their money.

3. RD - Matched, they are decent. However, on the weekends they need to fight clans like eop/fi more often rather than hitting the lilguys. Their midweek activity is pretty good.

4. CP - This clan has gone through a lot of brown sticky stuff, but recently they have made a come back putting them on the #4 spot. Just like eop, this clan does no preps because thy're sared of a loss.

5. Zu/BV - This clan does the most preps out of any other clan the past few months. Other than preps and mini wars, i dont see them making a huge impact in the wilderness . BV has a lot of potential believe it or not, but they don't know how to utilize their pull. BV's midweek activity is gr8.

7. Supremacy - Dnno how, but this clan has fell off a few steps, but I think they will get back up there during christmas holidays

8. Sko/LT - Both clans need to boost their activity. LT was doing decent, but recently they have gone to brown sticky stuff. Sko - Self explanatory.

If I missed your clan, I'm sorry

Overall:

Eop - We have been consistently been beating FI in the wild for the past 3 months, check vids for proof dont need to be biased.

Fi - Still dick all clans below with ease, consistent in clanwars

RD - Cant compete with EOP/FI but good in clanwars

Zu - Best matched clan but struggle in wildy/cant compete with above because of pulls

Sup - Fell off lately but with Ascent closing into them i can see them moving up

BV - Huge pulls awful organization and broccoli caller, do they even prep?

CP - have been slumping ever since leadership changes, dont see them picking it up anytime soon

LT - nothing to say tbh

1. EoP - Beating Fi regardless of opts consistently over the last 2 months, only reason it's even still competitive is because of Sv

2. Fi - Would already be in the dirt if not for Sv

3. RD - Too scared to actually fight the above, seem to have not realised yet that when 1 of the above 2 slump, the remaining top clan will just close them.

4. Zu - Would easily take #3 if they can get within 5 with their pulls

5. Bv - Could probably beat a few of the above based on their pulls alone, definitely above the below

6. Soup - Last weekend was the first time i've heard or seen them in about 2 months, now that a clan has closed into them maybe they'll become relevant again

7. Lt - Smacked CP in a prep and would probably smack them in the wild too

8. CP - Only still open because we got bored with them.

1. Eop - Beating Fi matched and down opts consistently on the weekends, best midweek activity and also good matched.

2. Fi - Probably the best matched clan, still is relevant on weekend and midweek trips aswell.

3. Rd - Decent in clan wars, has some mid-week activity and good pulls. Somehow still sucks on weekend trips.

4. Supremacy - Decent in clan wars, decent pulls and mediocre midweek activity

5. Zu - Good in clan wars, low pulls therefore not being relevant on the weekends or mid-weeks.

6. Bv - High pulls, brown sticky stuff quality. 

I agree with your list mostly. I think there is currently a huge skill gap/op discrepancy atm between the top 2 and everyone else. (Not including BV)

Also I'm not really sure what happened to soup and have no place to comment on their predicament currently as I don't follow them.

But with LT it seems like their just struggling to maintain activity atm. They had 18 on there TS at peak time the other day. I think that's proof that rivalries promote clan growth as when they were feuding with Destruction they were constantly recruiting and giving their members a reason to play and they seem to have stagnated since then.

1. EoP - Beating Fi regardless of opts consistently over the last 2 months, only reason it's even still competitive is because of Sv

2. Fi - Would already be in the dirt if not for Sv

3. RD - Too scared to actually fight the above, seem to have not realised yet that when 1 of the above 2 slump, the remaining top clan will just close them.

4. Zu - Would easily take #3 if they can get within 5 with their pulls

5. Bv - Could probably beat a few of the above based on their pulls alone, definitely above the below

6. Soup - Last weekend was the first time i've heard or seen them in about 2 months, now that a clan has closed into them maybe they'll become relevant again

7. Lt - Smacked CP in a prep and would probably smack them in the wild too

8. CP - Only still open because we got bored with them.

You can't get more biased then this, considering this guy doesn't even attend any eop trips lmao....well done.

JSBTl.gif

1. FI- Better matched in f2p/p2p than eop (until proven otherwise sorry friends you gotta prep eachother), pretty even wildy with eop in f2p as well.

2. EoP- Much more active p2p midweeks, competes with fi every weekend

3. RD- Has done very well in matched clan wars f2p, cant beat fi in p2p matched but has beaten clans like zu ect.. also pulls higher than the clans below.

4. ZU- Good matched f2p, sad to say that's about it... They pull low, and lost every p2p prep that they have had as well as wild to clans above

5. Sup- Good clan, low levels, but does trade wins with zu and occasionally rd in wild when they get a high pull

6. CP- I see them rising probably going to go to a higher place soon, they have actually fought clans and not tried to claim wins by singles fights or w/e they used to do when everyone thought they were terrible.

7. bv/sko/lt- don't know where these people fall, BV pulls like 60 but for some reason dips to singles a lot, sko is new don't know where they will stand, and lt has been competing in this area for a while now.

8. Remedy/BP/Vendetta- many of you guys don't notice it but they get fights on Saturdays as well at times. They only have like 15v15s but still they are there :)

That's my unbiased report. I hope to see us higher when I get back :)

1. FI- Better matched in f2p/p2p than eop (until proven otherwise sorry friends you gotta prep eachother), pretty even wildy with eop in f2p as well.

3. RD- Has done very well in matched clan wars f2p, cant beat fi in p2p matched but has beaten clans like zu ect.. also pulls higher than the clans below.

4. ZU- Good matched f2p, sad to say that's about it... They pull low, and lost every p2p prep that they have had as well as wild to clans above

5. Sup- Good clan, low levels, but does trade wins with zu and occasionally rd in wild when they get a high pull

6. CP- I see them rising probably going to go to a higher place soon, they have actually fought clans and not tried to claim wins by singles fights or w/e they used to do when everyone thought they were terrible.

7. bv/sko/lt- don't know where these people fall, BV pulls like 60 but for some reason dips to singles a lot, sko is new don't know where they will stand, and lt has been competing in this area for a while now.

8. Remedy/BP/Vendetta- many of you guys don't notice it but they get fights on Saturdays as well at times. They only have like 15v15s but still they are there :)

accurate :)

you'll be closed when you're back

You can't get more biased then this, considering this guy doesn't even attend any eop trips lmao....well done.

JSBTl.gif

Lmao you call him bias, yet your own leader/founder (sithlord) basically posted the same list right afterwards....truth mate, you should be happy knowing they placed your clan in the top 3, instead of being butt-hurt because nobody in EoP wants you back, therefore you cannot be #1.

OT:

01.) EoP

02.) FI

-small gap

03.) RD

04.) ZU (could be #3 if they pulled higher)

05.) S

06.) BV

-small gap

07.) LT

08.) SKO

09.) CP

-Rest