The Cancer [EoM]

lookatwhatidid

1 minute ago, lookatwhatidid said:

imagine getting demoted by jamz from high council to council in 2k17 l000000000000l

bruv ur an easy trigger i dont think u want these hands. u allowed a vegan to bully you out of foe lmfaoooo

I've been Elder for over half a year now (before jamz even got leader) l0l you really are braindead my guy 

btw i bullied allan who sounds like kermit the frog so hard he pmed me on irc crying to me about how i triggered him because he was such a bad caller l0000l

like i said before you're literally so awkward that you have to hide behind a fake account in 2k19 l0000000l talk about justin beiber

Just now, JoJo said:

I've been Elder for over half a year now (before jamz even got leader) l0l you really are braindead my guy 

btw i bullied allan who sounds like kermit the frog so hard he pmed me on irc crying to me about how i triggered him because he was such a bad caller l0000l

like i said before you're literally so awkward that you have to hide behind a fake account in 2k19 l0000000l talk about justin beiber

gonna need a long rod for this [demoted by jamz in 2k17]mr. jojo guy l000000l

we're legit listening to the ts recordings of the vegan bullying you rn, u legit got bullied out of foe by some who lacks protein irl bruv lmfaooooooo

Just now, lookatwhatidid said:

gonna need a long rod for this [demoted by jamz in 2k17]mr. jojo guy l000000l

we're legit listening to the ts recordings of the vegan bullying you rn, u legit got bullied out of foe by some who lacks protein irl bruv lmfaooooooo

Gonna need an even longer rod for [Hides behind fake sharkbrew account in 2k19 because scared to show identity and get bullied) guy

Im legit sitting in my top tier fraternity house with a 3.9 GPA, good looks, and a bright ass future as a pre-med student smoking a fat ass blunt meanwhile you're doing nothing with ur life l0l0ol0ol

Just now, JoJo said:

Gonna need an even longer rod for [Hides behind fake sharkbrew account in 2k19 because scared to show identity and get bullied) guy

Im legit sitting in my top tier fraternity house with a 3.9 GPA, good looks, and a bright ass future as a pre-med student smoking a fat ass blunt meanwhile you're doing nothing with ur life l0l0ol0ol

lmfao bruv ur so triggered rn :P come on foe ts so you can hear us laugh at the ts recordings of the vegan bullying the crap out of you when you were in foe l00000000l

im legit laying on my bed in my $3 million expensive condo in the gold coast, chicago with my doctorates in neurology, very handsome, rich as heck sniffing that expensive snow while you're making up a fantasy lifestyle on a runescape community fan site in ur low-income, government housing apartment in chicago l0000000000l

6 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

heh IR been giving eom some pretty tough preps lately, right @0ldschooler

No amount of replies on this topic will save your dying clan from EOP lmfao, straight up facts.

Your clan's been crumbling left & right while EOPs been growing, i think its safe to say which clan is doing better in the rivalry.

Keep tryna sound funny & smart on this medieval fantasy browser community fan forum, it wont help you :)

Few more days until i beat your brown sticky stuff clan in the ground again while listening to your ranks cry on teamspeak how brown sticky stuff your members are

5 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

No amount of replies on this topic will save your dying clan from EOP lmfao, straight up facts.

Your clan's been crumbling left & right while EOPs been growing, i think its safe to say which clan is doing better in the rivalry.

Keep tryna sound funny & smart on this medieval fantasy browser community fan forum, it wont help you :)

Few more days until i beat your brown sticky stuff clan in the ground again while listening your ranks cry on teamspeak how brown sticky stuff your members are

no amount of propaganda topics will convince anyone that eom is a good clan lmfao, straight up facts.

your clan is 6-40 vs foe, reduced to using mains to compete, struggling to beat ir in preps while foe 3-0d ir. i think its safe to say which clan is doing better in the rivalry (foe)

keep being delusional & foreign with over 7k+ pc on this medieval fantasy browser community fan forum, it won't help you :P

few more days until i beat your 6-40, no quality garbage clan in the ground again while listening to tyler cry on teamspeak about how eom members are so trash l00l

Just now, Zenith kJ said:

this is like the 4th acc that ppl have  to be so competitive with to be the best

p.s. remember our 109s on 07?

p.s.s. remember our 120s with titans and turm?

jesus fuck just stay 52 its already bad enough that every single person running around already has 99 range/str

well m8 when u have a weak and incompetent rank team like eom u have no choice but to find some sort of advantage over other clans haha

10 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

no amount of propaganda topics will convince anyone that eom is a good clan lmfao, straight up facts.

your clan is 6-40 vs foe, reduced to using mains to compete, struggling to beat ir in preps while foe 3-0d ir. i think its safe to say which clan is doing better in the rivalry (foe)

keep being delusional & foreign with over 7k+ pc on this medieval fantasy browser community fan forum, it won't help you :P

few more days until i beat your 6-40, no quality garbage clan in the ground again while listening to tyler cry on teamspeak about how eom members are so trash l00l

The difference between our 2 paragraphs is that mine was actually straight facts ,while yours was just straight up bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao.

There is a reason why you have posted only 1 weekend topic in a span of a month (the rivarly started this month btw, coincidence?)

Youve been taking L's for the entire month & half your ranks left your clan/went inactive during the rivalry, keep telling me how youre winning the rivalry lmfao

Im not even talking L's... I mean some fucking fat ass embarassing L's that not even FI or SV could produce lmfao

5 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

The difference between our 2 paragraphs is that mine was actually straight facts ,while yours was just straight up bullbrown sticky stuff lmfao.

There is a reason why you have posted only 1 weekend topic out of 8 this month (the rivarly started this month btw, coincidence?)

Youve been taking L's for the entire month & half your ranks left your clan/went inactive during the rivalry, keep telling me how youre winning the rivalry lmfao

Im not even talking L's... I mean some fucking fat ass embarassing L's that not even FI or SV could produce lmfao

the difference between our 2 paragraphs is that mine was actually straight up facts from a jagex cup champion, while yours was straight up crap from a 6-40 clan (eom) lmfao

there is a reason why your clan is afraid to prep foe and lost to ir/misfits/px this month (the rivarly started this month btw, coincience?)

you've been taking L's for over 12 years & your entire rank team is afraid to prep adhi, keep telling me how you're winning the rivalry lmfao

i'm not even talking L's... i mean some fucking fat ass embarrassing L's that not even FI or SV could produce lmfaoooooo