redemption presents the extinction of the kangaroo

Sop Worldwide

We have no problem taking a loss. Its when clans feel threatened to team up to beat us.

We were matched today? Why couldn't you fight us 1v1?

Was it because of yesterdays 90 second slaughter? :/

I mean we tried to 2v2, you ass went straight back into single lmfao.

If you feel that the lack of rules in wildy bothers you we could always prep...  :rolleyes:

Your clan lost every fight against us today, because you suck. Gj clearing Sup  ;)

Ouch, RD completely threw SUP under the bus..next week should be interesting when the tables turn. 

I see both RD & SUP at a point of stagnation and don't really see how to they can progress further so they resort to teaming in hopes that it will level the playing field vs other clans - not only are you giving the other clans more motivation, you're showing the community how bad you really are - you're just now garnering the support of the community of being #1 F2P Matched why are you guys taking steps backwards?

SUP needs to realize there levels are complete garbage and aren't going to come close to beating either clan 1v1 unless there is an opt advantage - go fight LT/BV/CP/SKO whatever other LPC's are open and continue to work on your combats instead of continuing to make desperate attempts to stay in some place of relevancy.

I'd recommend RD staying in clanwars because I don't think you're prepared for a week in week out wilderness brawl with Zu - you lack member quality/organization 

Ouch, RD completely threw SUP under the bus..next week should be interesting when the tables turn. 

I see both RD & SUP at a point of stagnation and don't really see how to they can progress further so they resort to teaming in hopes that it will level the playing field vs other clans - not only are you giving the other clans more motivation, you're showing the community how bad you really are - you're just now garnering the support of the community of being #1 F2P Matched why are you guys taking steps backwards?

SUP needs to realize there levels are complete garbage and aren't going to come close to beating either clan 1v1 unless there is an opt advantage - go fight LT/BV/CP/SKO whatever other LPC's are open and continue to work on your combats instead of continuing to make desperate attempts to stay in some place of relevancy.

I'd recommend RD staying in clanwars because I don't think you're prepared for a week in week out wilderness brawl with Zu - you lack member quality/organization 

This brown sticky stuff made me laugh. I haven't seen one Zu-video yet :ph34r:

I'm here for your amusement!

I'm not in either clan but I've watched both vids 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikv1YjsIi68 Here's zu's bud

About time they put one up.

Why'd they cut out the last part of the video and also the part after where they spam "punished" @ 7:08 though :/, we cleared em into singles after that  :mellow:

About time they put one up.

Why'd they cut out the last part of the video and also the part after where they spam "punished" @ 7:08 though :/, we cleared em into singles after that  :mellow:

I think Zu had the first topic up and that video was posted shortly after. 

Anyway, do you see the abuse both SUP & RD took in that video? It's quite apparent. Even if you CLEARED DEM IN SINGLAS MANE - It was obvious Zu was fighting 1v2 and STILL had the advantage.

Anyway, do you see the abuse both SUP & RD took in that video? It's quite apparent. Even if you CLEARED DEM IN SINGLAS MANE - It was obvious Zu was fighting 1v2 and STILL had the advantage.

zu advantsge are u high? Dont think u watched the vid lol...@ex da gr8

'taking attendance and stuff'

thats what you do in rd you have no idea L0L

if you were relevant enough you would have known what happened

i repeat

i feel ashamed that you were in my clan

rip tho ur gone ;)

kkdidntreadlol thx for bump :)

Abuse? I'm 25 def 65 prayer and was down to 1/4th of my food and 0 prayer when Zu hit and they still didn't manage to clear us. 

When you look at their video they hit 19 sup and 27 Rd members without prayer and barley any food with 40 fresh zerglings.

You know how to kill people without food and prayer? You right click them and chose the "attack" option. Apparently this was to hard of an maneuver for Zu to pull off which led to them getting completely annihilated after spamming "punished" which is fucking hilarious.

The zhit clan you're defending is almost worse than the one you led r0f

@Ex Da Gr8

We have no problem taking a loss. Its when clans feel threatened to team up to beat us.

We were matched today? Why couldn't you fight us 1v1?

Was it because of yesterdays 90 second slaughter? :/

I mean we tried to 2v2, you ass went straight back into single lmfao.