Ranking the Greatest Pure Clans of All Time

EOP Pins

2 Pre-Eoc please learn b4 u type. Thanks again! I love putting peoples hopes down!

Actually 3, They were an LPC and closed to open Anxiety which was lead by I believe R4in f4ll ? and Hormone, they than Re opened and Control closed them, than they re-opened and closed again before EOC came, So if you really wanna be technical it was 4x pre-eoc. New-bundle of twigs

change my list up

1.) Mayhem Makers 

2.) Epidemic

3.) Eop

4.) FOE

5.)  TLP

6.)  DP

7.)  Control v1

8.) NME

10.) Intense Redemption

11.)  Carnage/Dv

12.) Ascendancy

13.) Divinity

14.) TGG (z0mz0m legacy?

15.) aao

16.) The hatred 

17.) Havoc\POT

Actually 3, They were an LPC and closed to open Anxiety which was lead by I believe R4in f4ll ? and Hormone, they than Re opened and Control closed them, than they re-opened and closed again before EOC came, So if you really wanna be technical it was 4x pre-eoc. New-bundle of twigs

change my list up

1.) Mayhem Makers 

2.) Epidemic

3.) Eop

4.) FOE

5.)  TLP

6.)  DP

7.)  Control v1

8.) NME

10.) Intense Redemption

11.)  Carnage/Dv

12.) Ascendancy

13.) Divinity

14.) TGG (z0mz0m legacy?

15.) aao

16.) The hatred 

17.) Havoc\POT

troll list of the year!

my list: 

mm

foe

fi/eop

cp

tlp

e

th

change my list up

1.) Mayhem Makers 

2.) Epidemic

3.) Eop

4.) FOE

5.)  TLP

6.)  DP

7.)  Control v1

8.) NME

10.) Intense Redemption

11.)  Carnage/Dv

12.) Ascendancy

13.) Divinity

14.) TGG (z0mz0m legacy?

15.) aao

16.) The hatred 

17.) Havoc\POT

You are legit so cauliflower l000000000000000000000000000l. 

change my list up

1.) Mayhem Makers 

2.) Epidemic

3.) Eop

4.) FOE

5.)  TLP

6.)  DP

7.)  Control v1

8.) NME

10.) Intense Redemption

11.)  Carnage/Dv

12.) Ascendancy

13.) Divinity

14.) TGG (z0mz0m legacy?

15.) aao

16.) The hatred 

17.) Havoc\POT

Epidemic ranked second overall, god bless. You obviously weren't playing when E was open they STRUGGLED and exhausted everything just to compete w/ MM for a few weeks and closed shortly after. Most overrated clan of all time. Not even going to bother addressing the fact you put Ascendency/Dy and fucking TGG on there, might as well throw EF and WAR on there while you're at it. Let's completely disregard Fatality's dominance in PCL era and from 2012 onwards as well. 

TGG > Fi

Epidemic ranked second overall, god bless. You obviously weren't playing when E was open they STRUGGLED and exhausted everything just to compete w/ MM for a few weeks and closed shortly after. Most overrated clan of all time. Not even going to bother addressing the fact you put Ascendency/Dy and fucking TGG on there, might as well throw EF and WAR on there while you're at it. Let's completely disregard Fatality's dominance in PCL era and from 2012 onwards as well. 

TGG > Fi

Nice how you catch Fi not being on there, but not CP. 

I agree that the list is a little off, Epidemic being #2 overall is definitely unrealistic. Still, as a former rank, your comments make me feel like defending Epidemic here. We never exhausted ourselves, nor did we close because of this assumed exhaustion. Our leaders had other commitments and couldn't continue. Bob/IVP/Jibs/Plode's shoes are a little too big to fill, as they kind of represent Epidemic, so leadership wasn't handed down. Ambitions of taking #1 were accomplished, so closure was the choice they made. 

1. Mm

2. Foe

3. Eop

4. Fi

5. Epidemic/TLP

6. ^

7. CP

8. TH

9. DP

10. IR

11. NME

12. Control

13. Zenith

14. Dv

15. Malice - Because I like 'em

I do place a bit more importance upon F2p here, which is why the other well known MPCs like Carnage/NPO/Havok/CPR are not really listed. I don't know much about them. It's been a while, as I haven't been paying attention to runescape since NME was alive. Even though I hold F2p above P2p, I have a great respect for TLP and their leadership.

TGG > Fi

Whilst I obviously don't agree with being ranked #2 (see; my list)

Always nice to see an outside perspective on stuff, but take it from me we didn't "STRUGGLE" or exhaust ourselves trying to compete with MM, haha. Whilst it was fairly clear MM were always gonna come out on top, E's growth happened so organically that there wasn't a struggle at all as we went from 20 pulls, to 40 pulls, to 60 pulls, to 80 pulls, to 100 pulls, to 120 pulls over the course of the year without much effort. It's only when that happened that MM decided to recall all their ex members/forum guests or whatever to compete with us, not vice versa. We were beating MM consistently for around a month and a half at 100+ vs 100+ fights, before they began to outpull us by a significant number and dropped E back down to #2.

Epidemic closed not because we were 'exhausted' or slumping or anything, hell, 2 days prior to our closure we pulled 65 people to a midweek 1 hour prep vs CP and were still hitting 80+ on weekends. Rather as a staff team we realized the futility of continuing onwards now that we had made a mark and achieved what we set out to achieve, namely #1 F2P.  Bob, Jib, and Plode quit immediately following the closure and have never since returned. Most of the staff were already old enough that Runescape didn't have that same allure, so there really was no alternative. 

The reason Epidemic is known to be a 'top' clan is because it reopened in the dying days of the PCL era just prior to the wilderness being returned to us, and in under a year rose to contend with clans that had been open for 5 years at that point and mark out new territory in F2P clanning. Epidemic became the most organised pure clan of all time at that point, the fastest rising pure clan of all time, and really innovated things such as calling, rivalries, etc. Pulling the highest amount of pures the pure community had ever seen pulled in a trip at that point and beating MM matched in the wilderness for in excess of a month really upped our credentials, but the fact is for the entirety of Epidemics lifespan it was a dominant clan in every aspect.

Whilst dethroning MM for that short period is certainly something that contributes towards the legacy, the fact is MM were fairly irrelevant for the majority of that year. Not in the sense that they sucked, them and FOE were duking it out for number 1... Week in, week out. For months. And months. Whilst that was occurring, the bloated, exciting, and competitive mid level scene included clans like E, EOP, TLP, DP, Dv, IR,  Fi, and occasionally M, Ascendency, and Cy ALL contending with each other, trading wins, having clusters and fair fights. These clans would come across each other at least once every PK trip, as opposed to the usually inconclusive clusterfucks between MM/FOE/Mains. I guess relevancy is in the eye of the beholder, but I like to think that E's legacy of being a top clan was sculpted in those crazy days and crazy fights, and only embellished by the dethroning of MM months later.

1. MM - Obvious.

2. Foe - It really annoys me when people put EoP/Epidemic above this when clearly are not. Foe was #1 in P2P for years and there matched and organisation were great.

3. FI/CP/TLP/EOP

The reason why i put all 4 clans here is because they've all acheived the same things at different points.

Fi 2012-2014 Did very well and took #1 after MM closed.

EOP Did well in 2011 and have been doing good for the past 6~ weeks.

CP took #1 matched f2p before eoc and dominated Fi/Foe any relevent rivals when clanwars was released. Took #1 for 2-4~ months at a time in multiple of time.

TLP Were great matched both scenes with good pulls but never consistent.

4. Epidemic - the amount they contributed to F2P tactics/warring etrc

Whilst I obviously don't agree with being ranked #2 (see; my list)

Always nice to see an outside perspective on stuff, but take it from me we didn't "STRUGGLE" or exhaust ourselves trying to compete with MM, haha. Whilst it was fairly clear MM were always gonna come out on top, E's growth happened so organically that there wasn't a struggle at all as we went from 20 pulls, to 40 pulls, to 60 pulls, to 80 pulls, to 100 pulls, to 120 pulls over the course of the year without much effort. It's only when that happened that MM decided to recall all their ex members/forum guests or whatever to compete with us, not vice versa. We were beating MM consistently for around a month and a half at 100+ vs 100+ fights, before they began to outpull us by a significant number and dropped E back down to #2.

Epidemic closed not because we were 'exhausted' or slumping or anything, hell, 2 days prior to our closure we pulled 65 people to a midweek 1 hour prep vs CP and were still hitting 80+ on weekends. Rather as a staff team we realized the futility of continuing onwards now that we had made a mark and achieved what we set out to achieve, namely #1 F2P.  Bob, Jib, and Plode quit immediately following the closure and have never since returned. Most of the staff were already old enough that Runescape didn't have that same allure, so there really was no alternative. 

The reason Epidemic is known to be a 'top' clan is because it reopened in the dying days of the PCL era just prior to the wilderness being returned to us, and in under a year rose to contend with clans that had been open for 5 years at that point and mark out new territory in F2P clanning. Epidemic became the most organised pure clan of all time at that point, the fastest rising pure clan of all time, and really innovated things such as calling, rivalries, etc. Pulling the highest amount of pures the pure community had ever seen pulled in a trip at that point and beating MM matched in the wilderness for in excess of a month really upped our credentials, but the fact is for the entirety of Epidemics lifespan it was a dominant clan in every aspect.

Whilst dethroning MM for that short period is certainly something that contributes towards the legacy, the fact is MM were fairly irrelevant for the majority of that year. Not in the sense that they sucked, them and FOE were duking it out for number 1... Week in, week out. For months. And months. Whilst that was occurring, the bloated, exciting, and competitive mid level scene included clans like E, EOP, TLP, DP, Dv, IR,  Fi, and occasionally M, Ascendency, and Cy ALL contending with each other, trading wins, having clusters and fair fights. These clans would come across each other at least once every PK trip, as opposed to the usually inconclusive clusterfucks between MM/FOE/Mains. I guess relevancy is in the eye of the beholder, but I like to think that E's legacy of being a top clan was sculpted in those crazy days and crazy fights, and only embellished by the dethroning of MM months later.

Could also add to the fact that E's leadership also influenced and shaped many other ranks that went on to be successful ranks in all different clans such EOP (Tayyab) DP (Luke/Me) /MM (Nick (Itz Tru G?)/FOE (Steve? Tractor JOE AKA POT PRAY ATK LOL) (probably a few more; like Kyle albeit briefly). Not to mention it paved the way for another clan (NME) that many others have put on this list to be as successful as they were.

I still agree that we aren't #2; we were a good clan but can never been compared to MM/FOE/TLP/FI/EOP.

Anyway, my list, I don't want to exhaust it but yeah. Not going to go beyond this due to prejudices. 

1. MM

2. FOE

3. EOP/FI/TLP (probably giving TLP the benefit of the doubt)

4. ^

5. CP

I'd rate Havoc one of the greatest P2P based clans.

If given the pull, could compete with FOE/TLP.

Loki+Pepsi godly duo in P2P.

Only clan that I never saw really praised in this thread for things they did accomplish. They did set a standard when it came to P2P tbh.

Agreed Loki is hands down the greatest P2P leader of all time.

Agreed Loki is hands down the greatest P2P leader of all time.

I wud say Blitz U was but I can't really back that up because I know many people have been in a clan with him and he hasn't led anything close to be the best clan of all time. But I can say during my 3 years of clanning with him he did Gfx,Forums,getting (Minis,Preps,Inners,Organize Events),Call etc. He was a 1 man army but LOKI was a GOD P2P leader and I'm good friends with him.

• 3 months later...

MM - kings of pure clanning

FOE - kings of p2p

Fi - strong clan strong leadership

E - hyped up position imo

Eop - never scooped below HPC and always had a structured rank system

CP - good at f2p and mother fuckers dont close - always been a dominant force no matter what the pull 

TLP - strong clan but pulls were always iffy with these guys

DP - Dominant in F2P/P2P in the MPC scene

IR - they owned when they wanted to

CT - great leadership with p0ke and sneaky tactics

NME - Grew fast and strong and was right up IR's ass 

Z - good members the leadership was unstable though and to mention the reopens of this clan was embarrassing to watch

-

not really put any effort in but would like to update this soon

1.FoE

2.MM

3.EoP

4.Tlp

5.Fi

6.Cp

7.E

8.DP

9.IR

10.AAO V2

As to why I put Foe #1 is a big preference. I think their achievements were more recognized and admired compare to MM. When Foe dropped their first PK video, MM weren't even competition for a long while, Foe set the bar high for quality when it was the DAVE/WALLI era. Foe as a f2p clan was sub par, being able to fight for 1/2/3 for their whole clan existence but always losing to MM in fullouts. They fucked up doing that fullout around christmas, MM would've been in a long slump due to EoP smacking them in f2p and Foe in p2p. Most people on here weren't even around during these important dates. Having FI ranked 2/3 is embarrassing, they did good for 06-09 being #1 due to opts but they slumped for 3-4 years and being dominant at the end of the pre-Eoc era for the last year which every clan stop giving a fuck.

Due to being a p2p pker giving Foe #1 due to being more consistent than MM, MM have been slumped so bad by FI, EOP, FOE at different times ans FOE always kept their #1 p2p being untouched since opening.

1.FoE

2.MM

3.EoP

4.Tlp

5.Fi

6.Cp

7.E

8.DP

9.IR

10.AAO V2

As to why I put Foe #1 is a big preference. I think their achievements were more recognized and admired compare to MM. When Foe dropped their first PK video, MM weren't even competition for a long while, Foe set the bar high for quality when it was the DAVE/WALLI era. Foe as a f2p clan was sub par, being able to fight for 1/2/3 for their whole clan existence but always losing to MM in fullouts. They fucked up doing that fullout around christmas, MM would've been in a long slump due to EoP smacking them in f2p and Foe in p2p. Most people on here weren't even around during these important dates. Having FI ranked 2/3 is embarrassing, they did good for 06-09 being #1 due to opts but they slumped for 3-4 years and being dominant at the end of the pre-Eoc era for the last year which every clan stop giving a fuck.

Due to being a p2p pker giving Foe #1 due to being more consistent than MM, MM have been slumped so bad by FI, EOP, FOE at different times ans FOE always kept their #1 p2p being untouched since opening.

How can you say MM's achievement's were never admired?

Randoms that didn't clan and the ones who did clan admired MM for staying 1-25 defence and being able to take on clans who accepted turmoil.

You can say MM would've continued to slump if the fullout never happened but FOE would've never been a real top tier clan it became if it wasn't for the PK videos, just based on the leadership after Walli (that I experienced in 2010) and comparing to the leaders after him, they wouldn't have been able to make FOE what it was lol

Ill definitely say your post is quite biased but you do have some strong points lol

How can you say MM's achievement's were never admired?

Randoms that didn't clan and the ones who did clan admired MM for staying 1-25 defence and being able to take on clans who accepted turmoil.

You can say MM would've continued to slump if the fullout never happened but FOE would've never been a real top tier clan it became if it wasn't for the PK videos, just based on the leadership after Walli (that I experienced in 2010) and comparing to the leaders after him, they wouldn't have been able to make FOE what it was lol

Ill definitely say your post is quite biased but you do have some strong points lol

MM rode the 1-25 defense train as hard as foe rode the social media train I admit that.

That's about the only thing they did that wad spectacular and be undefeated in F2P fullouts just as FOE is in p2p. The big difference is FOE would be rarely knocked down in p2p the server they claim, as to MM getting slumped by multiple clans on their server. they both are #1, but when you look back and see everything laid out which clan would you like to say you were part of? A strong f2p server clan that slumped oftenly, for a strong p2p clan that never slumped in their respective server?

I think what made FOE a strong clan was that 70 v 91 brown sticky stuff vs FI, The youtube video's helped boost their clan to unreached levels.

I'm not FOE anymore but I wish I was FOE during that 07-2010 era with Dave and wallu

MM rode the 1-25 defense train as hard as foe rode the social media train I admit that.

That's about the only thing they did that wad spectacular and be undefeated in F2P fullouts just as FOE is in p2p. The big difference is FOE would be rarely knocked down in p2p the server they claim, as to MM getting slumped by multiple clans on their server. they both are #1, but when you look back and see everything laid out which clan would you like to say you were part of? A strong f2p server clan that slumped oftenly, for a strong p2p clan that never slumped in their respective server?

I think what made FOE a strong clan was that 70 v 91 brown sticky stuff vs FI, The youtube video's helped boost their clan to unreached levels.

I'm not FOE anymore but I wish I was FOE during that 07-2010 era with Dave and wallu

MM may have slumped but they actually got out of their slump whereas clans like EOP/FOE never really got back out of their slump 

I'm not going to say FOE were slumping in p2p because basically FI/MM were pulling the same as them but atleast MM held decent pulls in both servers whereas FOE pulled like 35-40 and competed with Zenith/Hostility

But yeah im not taking the fact away that FOE was a ownage p2p clan and definitely overpowered MM/FI in p2p