Supremacy vs IR rivalry

Backstabbed

rivarly? lets get something straight. a rivarly is when two exchange blows and banter and test each other on the battlefield

sup was clearing IR when sup was literally at its worst. now that sup is moving up, IR is literally nothing to them.

this wasnt a rivarly for sup, this was just a fun way to pass the time

1 hour ago, Lee said:

i wish you both could decided on a good prep time fair to both

sup's proposition: any normal prep time, within about a 2 hour margin, fair to every time zone and widely accepted by every clan

ir's counter proposal: only 8 pm EST on certain very specific days but refuse to respond to late night PMs when sup offers a run in

4 hours ago, Lenin said:

Dont have enough information to comment on who's winning and loosing.

until recently Supremacy has been pulling below 40 for months. All they're ranks have been retired until recently. They have been doing cape switches & proudly making topics boasting about cape switching. At their most recent preps, they have had invites from EOP. & most recently have brought mains & arguable multi-logging to their sign-ups event(this by the fact that they pulled higher then their member-list). I've been following this feud for a while now. Very interesting & i recommend you to watch & be entertained by what different ranks/leaders do under different circumstances.

27 minutes ago, `Zack said:

sup's proposition: any normal prep time, within about a 2 hour margin, fair to every time zone and widely accepted by every clan

ir's counter proposal: only 8 pm EST on certain very specific days but refuse to respond to late night PMs when sup offers a run in

ye thats what i mean its just so silly lol

24 minutes ago, Olm said:

until recently Supremacy has been pulling below 40 for months. All they're ranks have been retired until recently. They have been doing cape switches & proudly making topics boasting about cape switching. At their most recent preps, they have had invites from EOP. & most recently have brought mains & arguable multi-logging to their sign-ups event(this by the fact that they pulled higher then their member-list). I've been following this feud for a while now. Very interesting & i recommend you to watch & be entertained by what different ranks/leaders do under different circumstances.

no1s gonna belive that