3at exposes his ranks for being trash - 03/12/17

hotkeying

4 minutes ago, .Zo said:

@roflcats you're awfully quiet now you dumb little dog.  Back to retirement buddy.

sorry lil cuck not everybody spends monday mornings recruiting at sand crabs LMAO

I think you forgot to post our audio of our Saturday trip too, weird haha

mfw this is considered a win for IR (less than 5 replies from people who aren't in IR after 24 hours basically says everything lol)

5 minutes ago, Lenin said:

I dont think this is entirely bad. 3at deserves a lot of credit for Supremacy still being open and those last few sentences just goes to show he just wants pure action. Dont see anything wrong with that.

3at embodies everything that is wrong with pure clanning. His legacy is an absolute joke. Those last few sentences sound like the voice of someone who is completely deluded about the situation, they had been completely cleared off the map despite getting Outlaws to hit us from the south. Then started lashing out at his ranks for being dead. Pathetic excuse for a leader.

2 hours ago, roflcats said:

sorry lil cuck not everybody spends monday mornings recruiting at sand crabs LMAO

I think you forgot to post our audio of our Saturday trip too, weird haha

mfw this is considered a win for IR (less than 5 replies from people who aren't in IR after 24 hours basically says everything lol)

Don't be scared of what people think of you online.