Apex F2P Saturday | December 9 ft. Foe, Fatality and EOP

Colly

VSDfxq2.png

Apex pulled a strong 64 sharks for this Saturday afternoon.  We had some very fun action with Foe and Fatality and a couple of tussles with EOP.  Thank you for the action everyone!  See you tomorrow.

Our first fight, we decided to give EOP some action down some opts at bandit camp.  Both sides lost some opts but we enjoyed the action.

As not many clans pulled close to us, we took our fights to clan wars against FOE for some matched 58 v. 58 first to 100 action in clan wars.  We had a couple close fights and enjoyed the high opt action for our members, thanks FOE!

We went back into the wilderness and had two good fights against Fatality.  We had slightly more opts going in and controlled both fights, dropping their numbers significantly.  Thanks as always, Fatality!

BbVc9IN.png

Colly's POV

Mewho's POV

Nick's POV

4 minutes ago, Nixon said:

imagine being so weak irl you brag about cyberbullying

Aren't you the sharkbrew mod that was demoted because you posted a picture of people wearing eop hats and nooses l0l that's some pretty serious attempts at cyber bullying lol what a hypocrite imagine being so triggered that EOP killed FoMs dog clan haha

4 minutes ago, Conor McGregor said:

Aren't you the sharkbrew mod that was demoted because you posted a picture of people wearing eop hats and nooses l0l that's some pretty serious attempts at cyber bullying lol what a hypocrite imagine being so triggered that EOP killed FoMs dog clan haha

no lol maybe @DULL can leak the post (oh wait lol!) where I stepped down a week before that post because I have a fulfilling life outside rs

pm me for help if you're suffering from serious pixel addiction

7 minutes ago, Nixon said:

no lol maybe @DULL can leak the post (oh wait lol!) where I stepped down a week before that post because I have a fulfilling life outside rs

pm me for help if you're suffering from serious pixel addiction

didnt u make a picture of pixels with red hats being hung lol thats some pretty weird pixel addiction, better get it checked out FoM slave l0l

3 hours ago, Conor McGregor said:

didnt u make a picture of pixels with red hats being hung lol thats some pretty weird pixel addiction, better get it checked out FoM slave l0l

hahaha 17 is officially grasping for straws everybody

he knows I don't play the game anymore so he can't "bully me" (as if ANYBODY from the low-iq conglomerate could ever bully me) anymore beyond his poor attempts to construct sentences on a runescape fansite

1 minute ago, Nixon said:

hahaha 17 is officially grasping for straws everybody

he knows I don't play the game anymore so he can't "bully me" (as if ANYBODY from the low-iq conglomerate could every bully me) anymore beyond his poor attempts to construct sentences on a runescape fansite

(as if ANYBODY from the low-iq conglomerate could every bully me) anymore beyond his poor attempts to construct sentences on a runescape fansite

u cant even use the correct words when constructing a sentence l000l salty u got demoted

1 minute ago, Conor McGregor said:

(as if ANYBODY from the low-iq conglomerate could every bully me) anymore beyond his poor attempts to construct sentences on a runescape fansite

u cant even use the correct words when constructing a sentence l000l salty u got demoted

oh i'm absolutely torn apart that I don't have to field complaints from you or your EOP slaves anymore lmfao

@Kim can I have Mediator back please? I promise I won't trigger 17 again

• 3 weeks later...