A reminder about the clanning awards

slushpuppy

Do you want to declare on winners of Clan awards?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to declare on winners of Clan awards?

• Yes
    • No

19 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmao at all eop kids crying 
You literally that clan with most active users on this website

It isn't the first time eop comes with announcing they won't use sharkbrew anymore, you cried about a rule last time and came back like a little dog to spam this site L0L

5a6231b8cce93e6aca4efd906eeb86e4.png

Bro you are obsessed with eop lmao

5 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

lmfao slush is getting so shook that EOP is winning and none of the anti-eop clans have been standing a chance that he ahs to change the rules mid voting and threaten to remove a large amount of legitimate votes because they aren't voting for who he wants l000l ur a site admin so stop nosing around in the politics

4 hours ago, Dr. Evil said:

Declaring on people to take their award l000l? That sounds like the kind of idea the ub retards would suggests lmfao dont take advice from dead clans because you become dead yourself... as you can see by this website

This counting mechanism was already announced before and written inside the voting topic before you voted.

image.png

In no way I am threatening to remove your votes. This topic serves as a reminder to all clans that if everyone contributed to the voting process, the results would be more fair.

2 hours ago, Jordan said:

i would love to 84-0 eop again @slushpuppy but lets face it these forums are controlled by eop so theres no chance eop fights foe p2p/f2p 100v100 clanwars.

Your clan keeps crying about the validity of the votes. Time to place the money where your mouth is. The declaration section is wide open as well if this doesn't pass.

5 hours ago, YOOITZKID said:

lmao at all eop kids crying 
You literally that clan with most active users on this website

It isn't the first time eop comes with announcing they won't use sharkbrew anymore, you cried about a rule last time and came back like a little dog to spam this site L0L

5a6231b8cce93e6aca4efd906eeb86e4.png

lmfao EOP closed ur clan for the 14th time l000l sv died slave l000l

The winners of the clan wars catagories should be able to truly prove they're the best in a best of 5. So I'm all for declaring on the #1 clan wars clan(s) of both servers.

As for the wilderness.. I'm sure most of us will agree that Eop has been the most dominant in F2P this year, mainly due to their superior numbers and tactics (hate them or like them for those tactics..). As for P2P, it seems to me that Eop still holds it for now due to previously stated observations, but Foe could easily take it back when they pull the same (this also goes for F2P). We however now that a wilderness fullout isn't going to happen, ever.. I thus believe no clan should be able to declare on the #1 wilderness clan(s), because the fight would take place in clan wars, which is different. I however do acknowledge that clan wars is the safest and cleanest way to find out who's the best matched clan, just not the best wilderness clan. The best wilderness clans primarily rely on numbers and consistancy while organisation and skills come second.

On 12/19/2017 at 9:14 PM, slushpuppy said:

This counting mechanism was already announced before and written inside the voting topic before you voted.

image.png

In no way I am threatening to remove your votes. This topic serves as a reminder to all clans that if everyone contributed to the voting process, the results would be more fair.

Your clan keeps crying about the validity of the votes. Time to place the money where your mouth is. The declaration section is wide open as well if this doesn't pass.

And what if they don't accept? Then what