Fearless Friday Slaughter ft Perfecting outpoop x2

Meet Them With Scims

01Cd3b9.gif

Today the Fearless Pigs massed up 30 Pigs, later peaking at 37 Pigs for another midweek trip. Outpoop has been trying to hype their dead clan for a while now, and after three weeks they finally pulled over 25 people (grats btw) and thought it was smart to pipe up to us. Being the superior clan we are, we gave em the smoke twice, sending the dogs to clan wars. For the first fight, we defended against outpoop in 13 ports who rushed us up 3 and started meeting them with scims, killing their one bangs and pushing them south and finally clearing it up. After regrouping, we waited for our dogs at sperm who finally had balls to rush us and the fight started 35v35. It only took two minutes to perfect them (again) and send the last survivors to singles. After that, outpoop and Critical Damage went to clan wars so we cleared up everything in world 8.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC? - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

VUAtaIa.png

qNX4Vwf.png

BHC4ZtE.png

Deviants Pov

Moe Lester Pov

Pesk Pov

More pics in spoiler

SusxnLp.png

hoLyB2d.png

FNTMxep.png

oaCpjQQ.png

hQxknQZ.png

MXPNpbD.png

JKCdLTW.png

OrmPtN4.png

Just now, Warbow said:

We peaked at 32, but every time we rushed it was 34v34 or 35v35. Doesn't add up (mains in our cape so it looks like even opts)

we were gaining opts while your leader rushed us. maybe if your clan asked us to fight instead of trying to rush us in singles, you would have a better outlook on the fight.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

Perfected means not a single person dies. Not, oh I died on my 60, so now i log in on my 67 (above the cap) and stay being a +1. Gfs tho. We fought you down opts, maybe you should learn to fight us down opts!

thats it not a single person died bro.. unless ur blind LOL and btw u re talking about  a 67... thats fudog i think ..and btw broccoli check the cape counter u always had +1 or +2 at the start LOL AND U HAVE ALL THE HIGH LVL 65+ AND YET U GUYS keep loosing very easily

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Perfected means not a single person dies. Not, oh I died on my 60, so now i log in on my 67 (above the cap) and stay being a +1. Gfs tho. We fought you down opts, maybe you should learn to fight us down opts!

Imagine crying about 1 lvl 67 when u had a 71 (obbitt) 2 67s (one being fudog) and a lvl 69 but still manage to get smoked... 

i think you are mad.