Fearless Monday Midweek FT. OB/CD/DS/OP/WAR/ATL

exzrts

01Cd3b9.gif

Today the Fearless Pigs massed up 23 Pigs, later peaking at 30 Pigs for another fun midweek trip. Thank you DestinyATLCritical DamageOverpowered WAR for the fun action packed money trip. brown sticky stuffburst made an appearance and decided to end again fucking dead clan lmfao.

WANNA JOIN THE #1 XLPC - Click Here!

P9Me1dN.png

BHC4ZtE.png

@@Deviants POV

@Pesk POV

8 hours ago, N uts ack said:

Nice trip but why are you mentioning OP lmao watch vid pls

check first fights.. op rushed us matched and u got perfected.. and im confused now.. are u op or zoom?? when i flame op u say ur zoom when i flame zoom u say ur  op :P

15 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Lmao my boy @Broxxx has got two new best friends: clan wars and the logout screen

he thought it was good idea to crash us with 17 after we fought op and destiny and had 16 left with half food and low run.. but somehow we only lost 1... and they all died and like 2-3 teled LOL @Broxxx watch pesk vid to remember that part broxxi.. and ty mad hatter for full rune set.. if u cant focus on your scouts while ur sitting in singles all times at least dont hit me cz i ll punish you.. u should know by now that i never off... @Stompy

2 hours ago, Fs Blood said:

he thought it was good idea to crash us with 17 after we fought op and destiny and had 16 left with half food and low run.. but somehow we only lost 1... and they all died and like 2-3 teled LOL @Broxxx watch pesk vid to remember that part broxxi.. and ty mad hatter for full rune set.. if u cant focus on your scouts while ur sitting in singles all times at least dont hit me cz i ll punish you.. u should know by now that i never off... @Stompy

why are you such a weirdo?