!IMPORTANT! OUTLAWZ CLOSING ITS DOORS AFTER 4 LONG MONTHS! MUST READ!

Bleed Pink

8 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

J did better with an lpc than you brown sticky stuffters did with 15 xlpcs gz j tbh

i mean he didnt do anything in all honesty he pulled 30 and closed 2.5 months in but yeah sure. your still salty cause u gave our leak leader i know but just let it go aaron 

15 minutes ago, P R O D said:

i mean he didnt do anything in all honesty he pulled 30 and closed 2.5 months in but yeah sure. your still salty cause u gave our leak leader i know but just let it go aaron 

if he pulled 30 and closed 2.5months he did better than ascent my point stands who gave beau leader lmfao last time I checked he was sending me threats on kik telling me he was going to come find me in the uk and "beat me up" lmfao

26 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

if he pulled 30 and closed 2.5months he did better than ascent my point stands who gave beau leader lmfao last time I checked he was sending me threats on kik telling me he was going to come find me in the uk and "beat me up" lmfao

2f03be194f2d5ac8b0518f4a210e9bc0.png

your point is irrelevant. 

4 minutes ago, Aaronn said:

w0w 20 versions 1 70man pull impressed must be the first clan to pull 60 right xD

l0l see you know you have nothing to say when u resort to a clans closures and still over exaggerate  . in 5 years ascent closed 4 times .. i mean if were talking track records yours isnt the greatest so idunno how u can flame.. ill reopen however many clans i want because i enjoy the game and scene. idgaf if we close 200 times l0l 

8 minutes ago, P R O D said:

l0l see you know you have nothing to say when u resort to a clans closures and still over exaggerate  . in 5 years ascent closed 4 times .. i mean if were talking track records yours isnt the greatest so idunno how u can flame.. ill reopen however many clans i want because i enjoy the game and scene. idgaf if we close 200 times l0l 

Imagine re-opening knowing you are going to close lol

2 hours ago, P R O D said:

2f03be194f2d5ac8b0518f4a210e9bc0.png

your point is irrelevant. 

Ayyy i remember this, this era ascent was fun i remember you were like advanced member i believe thanks for this pic was fun memories, goodluck with rs boys hmu for some fortnite games on X1 

1 hour ago, Luciel said:

Hopefully the scene now gets good fights no pussy brown sticky stuff

Are you serious dude, Op biggest pussies today when u had more opts than us lol, when u did finally sack up and 1v1 us u got fucking rallied