Misfits Sunday Funday Dicking Px And Running Over The Wilderness

BackWoodsL

gDEncRq.gif

Topic by @Jaya

Another glorious Sunday in 2K18 for Misfits. This Sunday we massed up 52 angry bees and maintained 50 throughout the trip. We came back to rightfully fuck the wilderness up and to make sure PX knew we were back by repeatedly fucking them, the massive number KOP members they disgustingly brought in their capes were irrelevant and almost as ez as Px.

ZOTMsc4.png

zORTDJf.png

Pkvo4fl.png

After finally having clans start to actually step foot into the wilderness we found Apex and EOP fighting on sperm. Both teled out due to being sandwiched in between us and IR so we gave IR the stingers instead and cleared them off sperm teleing away with all the loot.

73gmuT4.png

Pkvo4fl.png

On the next fight we found PX stupidly setting up north on bandits to fight IR. After singling them out and clearing them off the face of the wilderness we rushed IR hanging on the lava line and pushed them all the way south before teleing out of the fight.

e7pafkN.png

As the day progressed our fellow misfits grew hungry and hungrier for action and loot so we rushed AAO on 21 hills clearing them and making away with some very nice +1s. Ty for the action AAO

zYN5nwz.png

One of the best examples of misfits very large and dangerous stingers was our log on top of fatality. Im assuming Fi had about the same idea we had for the fight that was about to be at CA. So we happen to log on top of them and needless to say it wasn't pretty for our poor green gremlin friends. Specs flew and so did the hats off FI members. Their panic actually caused a very good size gwas on the tree line which led to us being down almost more then 10 to being even opts. We pulled west escaping the oncoming AAO rush from the north and  cleared whats left of fatality to both the west and east.

73gmuT4.png

Pkvo4fl.png

We next positioned ourselves for a fight we scouted out between PX/KOP and IR. Logging in east of PX/KOP on 26 hill and the lower hills caused us to find them clumped up more north and after fucking them over with our stingers or forcing them to tele immediately away we attempted to rush IR who also teled away.

73gmuT4.png

Pkvo4fl.png

Finding PX/KOP yet again trying to fight in our wilderness we rushed CA finding what appeared to be IR already fucking over our ded chicken friends. So we hopped in the mix killing and cleaning up our ded chicken rivals and having a good fight finding clumps and dropping IR members left and right.

pzruWZq.png

After all this time you would think some of our members would grow tired of the KFC and chicken wings we have been feasting on most of the day but yet again we track down the filthy chickens and feast on them. Fighting just below carrallangar teleports in 14 wild we catch them from the back and mercilessly behead them as they attempted to run away from IR (L0L). Apex sandwiches IR who tele away and all that is left is us and Apex fighting close to ports. Later PX/KOP/RAG rush in just north in a attempt to bring back some hope for their dwindling members and trip so we tele away.

pzruWZq.png

Logging in at CA we find what appears to be remnants of FI, FOE, and EOP but soon enough PX/KOP log in and we immediately swarm them from all sides forcing countless teles and dropping any that cant stupidly tele. After CA is cleanly cleared we tele away with our loots and await more logins from our ded birdbrain rivals.

pdE1gE4.png

zORTDJf.png

We catch wind that EOP is at CA so we tele up graves and rush east. After only about a minute or so of fighting we see small amounts of Apex running from corp so our bee senses tingle and we instantly smell a chance to single to multi some poor sharks and pirates. Moving to graves we are immediately rewarded as apex come out of corp and have to try to run for singles or face EOP. They prefer the first option as the pirates are also trying to catch us running in and out of multi.

73gmuT4.png

After seeing the action die down from the earlier fight we find PX/KOP still stupidly hanging around in multi at CA so we go in for a quick clear. Beheading and stuffing the ded chickens that didnt run away.

73gmuT4.png

Just as we started the trip we ended the trip by killing and stuffing PX/KOP. We found them at bandits and full on ran through them forcing a lot of teles and grabbing what little loot they had left from our numerous other fights today. Maybe PX/KOP should have mandatory have signups to even have a chance at this point. 

ujGGy2h.gif

v7i8Y.png

Videos

Backwoods

@MySuicidalGhost

@toimii

v7i8Y.png

Pictures

8u7N0Tu.png

HtwVgQM.png

fhCkhC3.png

CXvsA10.png

LEG3lUv.png

e8IWLow.png

EJGoOSY.png

WjMQXHM.png

04qVskp.png

EaPLt9R.png

xYqycw8.png

bHMcMZQ.png

033f383dac90d5009b827a0c803fdeb4.png

16ef7d366acefb0b8e2a7c9ee1ed4f90.png

901cf6932ce567c5c0be66710a7694a1.png

a0afa95add9ea0fa59fdfcca44982ca0.png

1b57b4956274f5914b8401beedde855c.png

f658a6fc5f6f4cd54c3d95904b39bcfd.png

f4d73b5c288d6774715cabb5e0eff578.png

QVPwY1b.png

420f841e792a54e35e7bbba2ff9b0a89.png

3 minutes ago, DULL said:

I understand you're British but please stop posting losing topics.

Both your clans are dead btw lol you must really enjoy yourself atm xD

Definitely dementia.. i hit a nerve didn't i?, i understand your life's as bad as it gets lmfao. Misfits btw, and quote me if mad.

1 minute ago, DULL said:

I understand you're British but please stop posting losing topics.

Both your clans are dead btw lol you must really enjoy yourself atm xD

Imagine being british in 2k18 l000000000000l

~ Repa, Togo, Debb

3 minutes ago, BackWoodsL said:

I agree px is brown sticky stuff. Misfits big winner clan

Px is absolute dogbrown sticky stuff lmfao, and eom's quality is slumpworthy. Last time i recall px didn't want a rivalry anymore and moved on to IR. Misfits huge winner clen.

4 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Imagine being british in 2k18 l000000000000l

~ Repa, Togo, Debb

If you're gonna say something atleast @ me broccoli. Definitely salty that apex gwassed tf out of your clan today. You dismissed btw.

Just now, Enza said:

Px is absolute dogbrown sticky stuff lmfao, and eom's quality is slumpworthy. Last time i recall px didn't want a rivalry anymore and moved on to IR. Misfits huge winner clen.

If you're gonna say something atleast @ me broccoli. Definitely salty that apex gwassed tf out of your clan today. You dismissed btw.

Yes Px asked for off but are forgetting that they did this to themselves