OP with another 2-0 on CD????

XLPC Warlord

5 hours ago, Satans said:

Less CAPS LOCK bantz and we gucci

Yah that's fine lol idc, everyone's opinions are irreverent mine included. Thx for managing to word a coherent sentence together tho, makes a nice change

Haha??? I'm either trolling in all caps, or I'm typing how I normally would type to another individual.

8 hours ago, bt black son said:

you bullied nothing bt still xlpc i made you quit in cw just to beat you in a pkri the day after sending bsers into legend rank perfected by op pussy 

this broccoli really thinks l000l cd pretty much closed bt sending yall to a non existent scene, same thing bout to happen to op lmfaoooo yo nice weekends trips btw

3 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

You finally admit to losing this rivalry that you're trying to start one with BT on a OP/CD topic? Yikes 

He's scared brown sticky stuffless of me bro. Porch monkey not talking to me anymore he trying to talk brown sticky stuff to some bt kid. :( 

12 minutes ago, Sosa said:

cd bullied bt to level 30s lmfaooooo yall are trash 

We bullied and made CD ragequit clan wars

We bullied Bsers and made that pussy back to legend

Fucking joke you look like a broccolied sharkbrew pussy that just got brainwashed by these CD retards, stay brown sticky stuff

12 minutes ago, XLPC Warlord said:

You finally admit to losing this rivalry that you're trying to start one with BT on a OP/CD topic? Yikes 

nah nigga im just replying to the bt niggas piping up when we closed their clan, anyways how are ur weeknd trips? op already dead cd always wins

6 minutes ago, PICwarior381 said:

We bullied and made CD ragequit clan wars

We bullied Bsers and made that pussy back to legend

Fucking joke you look like a broccolied sharkbrew pussy that just got brainwashed by these CD retards, stay brown sticky stuff

bro whats worse? leaving a clan chat during a prep or leaving the xlpc scene and starting over lmfao?