Next Weekend: EV & OP

TBR

4 hours ago, Enza said:

Didn't pull 30 btw, grats on intel. Also you was starved today?, you spent 95% of your trip chasing us since we let you off the leash l0l and lets not talk about clans in capes, 3 hit damage btw

stop piping up u got fucked up 

as official leader of the purple holy alliance but more commonly known as al-talaban i have just finished welcoming the 14th clan and counting, into our wonderful alliance. more clans joining every day! praise be to allah!

12 hours ago, Aaronn said:

Tried a 2v1 today and got perfected and sent to cwars next time wear same cape plz

we closed 3 of your clans and you have the audacity to talk?, we made you close into cd broccoli lmfao respect your superiors.

2 hours ago, Enza said:

we closed 3 of your clans and you have the audacity to talk?, we made you close into cd broccoli lmfao respect your superiors.

didnt even close 1 my 40s clan was legit beating you on a daily lmao and your clan went into hibernation and trained up? you started in the 40s scene pulling 40 to try gain members and you still pull 40 gz btw even if u did close 3 of my clans cd closed 5+ of yours lmao so your point is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Aaronn said:

didnt even close 1 my 40s clan was legit beating you on a daily lmao and your clan went into hibernation and trained up? you started in the 40s scene pulling 40 to try gain members and you still pull 40 gz btw even if u did close 3 of my clans cd closed 5+ of yours lmao so your point is irrelevant. 

Sorry yes you didn't close any of your clans, i did. Any clan you've been apart of or led has never made any achievements apart from being dead lmfao, and you had to close your clan because you knew you couldn't compete xlpc and got smacked uxlpc what're you talking about l0l, you seem touched as a kid weirdo.

2 hours ago, Aaronn said:

Didn't cd close sk and have you begging for envys help? Interesting

1 hour ago, TheReal said:

Didn't cd close sk and have you begging for envys help? Interesting

2 hours ago, Enza said:

Sorry yes you didn't close any of your clans, i did. Any clan you've been apart of or led has never made any achievements apart from being dead lmfao, and you had to close your clan because you knew you couldn't compete xlpc and got smacked uxlpc what're you talking about l0l, you seem touched as a kid weirdo.

link 2 vids of you clearing 2 of my different clans plz id be shocked if u can even link one, envy has never even had a fight vs sk im pretty sure all i remember was hassan coming in my ts begging for help with cd xD