Outburst Tuesday | Brutalizing Overpowered [Featuring OP's TS Audio]

Broxxx

5 hours ago, Kunoo said:

dont like that kid lmao ik all the judgement kids? ask @Chalu

That’s where you’re wrong. You don’t know any Judgement kids. Magic was in their Pre-Eoc Clan never joined Judgement. That’s fucked up magic loyal as hell to OP. Yet OP ranks treat him like dogbrown sticky stuff. 

Just now, Chalu said:

I mean there isn’t really much tbh. I heard the audio. Lalo died then turned into an awkward ts waiting for him to return

Exactly, there's nothing else than the calling of 30 Fearless member fighting against 35 and 10 ob kids in a 30v45, where you both left the fight when we kept returning.

Lalo died and then Loud picked up then me.. I'm pretty sure if you had our audio you'd listen to my sexy voice

You should really stop leaking in overpowered, things not gonna turn out good for you D:

12 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

Exactly, there's nothing else than the calling of 30 Fearless member fighting against 35 and 10 ob kids in a 30v45, where you both left the fight when we kept returning.

Lalo died and then Loud picked up then me.. I'm pretty sure if you had our audio you'd listen to my sexy voice

You should really stop leaking in overpowered, things not gonna turn out good for you D:

Sigh, naaldo you’ve changed SMH. You have really got into the heads of OP ranks..