which clan pays the most for leaks?

puppyslush

21 hours ago, FOE Paul said:

EOM is very cheap because I guess for the average 16 year old making 5$ is quite signifcant. Other clans where most of the members and ranks have graduated HS (unlike most of EOM leadership lol) are a different story but I'm sure they share this opinion.

On the contrary EOP is the richest, whitest, best looking, highest gpa clan that treats their leaks well (your background obviously wouldn't know much about being rich or having an education heh) while fom are full of stinky dropouts who still listen to fom pk vid music after being recruited from youtube l00l

jamz dropped out to play runescape just to end up getting removed from the clan by @Tannie l0l no education no cousin no wealth l00l

On 3/15/2018 at 3:32 AM, Tyendinaga said:

when UB was on fire we shelled out anywhere between 20-40m a weekend, hit and run kept the action hot for the members.

nowadays wild sees more clusters making scouting more powerful. I would be impressed if anyone was spending more than 20m a weekend at this point in time considering the state of wild activity 

see this is the difference between amateurs(ub aka dead clan) and pros(CD)

ub spending money for leaks when the clan that closed them (CD) gets them for free

Just now, Tyendinaga said:

we never paid for yours. not even to get into your rank meeting before going xlpc. 

yeah sure lol, just like the back to back 30m payments that tbr and i finessed from you fellas for the worst join.me links of all time were fake gp! wow!

better even than that was knowing your clan was closing before we even considered the moved down, let that sink in a lil