This weekend

Papa Bear

53 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

The mains were solely there to slump and punish your disgusting clan that actually makes me want to spit on my own floor. They served their purpose very well.

you and your awful clan had zero quality and died with zero quality lmfao. stay mad loser (no full out wins and awful prep records for dead eom clan lol!!!)

7 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

I don't actually care about safezone minigames, though, and never will. Thanks for getting triggered again, though.

expected response from someone with zero quality. you flame clans for using mains but eop couldn't compete without mains lmfao. you're not really helping your case here mate

9 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

expected response from someone with zero quality. you flame clans for using mains but eop couldn't compete without mains lmfao. you're not really helping your case here mate

He’s a member rank in both clans he pipes up for don’t waste time

52 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

You're still spewing the same brown sticky stuff, much like a broken record. Is that just your brainwashed excuse as to why you can't post more than 2 videos from fom's uber-amazing 1527k subscriber yt channel, or...?

2 hours ago, Public Relations Pig said:

You're still spewing the same brown sticky stuff, much like a broken record. Is that just your brainwashed excuse as to why you can't post more than 2 videos from fom's uber-amazing 1527k subscriber yt channel, or...?

your clan closed without a jagex cup but youre so brainwashed that you actually believe that you have one LMFAO

stay broken and ez l0l

43 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

My clan closed with their foot on fom's neck lmao just look at your weird ass sig for a taste of your broken ass logic.

your clan closed as a main clan yikes!! my sig shows your high council getting railed for 2 hours and got his return sets wiped clean by me :D stay easy l0l

15 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

your sig shows my hc killing your clan for 2hrs and paying someone money to do slave work lol stay easy man

imagine needing to buy return sets in 2k18 lmfao ur high council got smoked for 2 hrs buddy. i didnt die once btw

stay broken deviants. must suck u tryhard in eop and fearless and ur still stuck at member rank yikes!