This weekend

Papa Bear

1 hour ago, Public Relations Pig said:

2 clans that were brown sticky stuff at p2p combining and you think it's going to help bump you to #1?

2 clans that were mid-tier at best at f2p combining and you think it's going to help bump you to #1?

;s

Doom and CD had some of the best F2P quality you could ask for, Doom has a great P2P core so does SF + the numbers. You tell me we can’t take top 3 wilderness lmao

With how things are looking, I'd have to say IR or Doom. Fo have constantly shown they're too inconsistent and lack the willingness to go out on pking trips.

Doom and IR have had boosts and will probably be going savage since the availability to be the top clan is well within their grasp.

1 hour ago, Singles said:

Doom and CD had some of the best F2P quality you could ask for, Doom has a great P2P core so does SF + the numbers. You tell me we can’t take top 3 wilderness lmao

Bringing mains isn't quality and Doom lost all of their f2p rivalries and didn't have the balls to start any p2p before dying to daddy eop on their anniversary.

After a year of p2p and f2p scraps against actual, established lpcs, and my 2 years of experience killing both of your clans in multiple scenes.. no, you cannot take top 5 let alone top 3.

Right now you're playing a hype game with numbers, which we ALL know will fade and fast. When that happens is when it will become very challenging for you. When you finally realize you merged with the wrong clan and dirtnapped CD to take orders from some of the worst ranks in history.. You'll see soon and I'll be here to take your hand.

37 minutes ago, Public Relations Pig said:

Bringing mains isn't quality and Doom lost all of their f2p rivalries and didn't have the balls to start any p2p before dying to daddy eop on their anniversary.

After a year of p2p and f2p scraps against actual, established lpcs, and my 2 years of experience killing both of your clans in multiple scenes.. no, you cannot take top 5 let alone top 3.

Right now you're playing a hype game with numbers, which we ALL know will fade and fast. When that happens is when it will become very challenging for you. When you finally realize you merged with the wrong clan and dirtnapped CD to take orders from some of the worst ranks in history.. You'll see soon and I'll be here to take your hand.

No one asked for a essay my friend