EnVy takes on two clans, and smokes both ft Ascent talking shit about team-mates BT???

Don Elmir

4 hours ago, TheReal said:

True I cba coming back, I closed CD and bt really doesn't make me wanna play runescape again

lol what? last time i checked when cd and fs were in the scene envy quit going out on weekends and were contemplating a scene change to lpc but once they heard the competition was going lpc they went super xlpc lol to avoid the smoke making lvl 30-50s

36 minutes ago, lil keef 2x said:

lol what? last time i checked when cd and fs were in the scene envy quit going out on weekends and were contemplating a scene change to lpc but once they heard the competition was going lpc they went super xlpc lol to avoid the smoke making lvl 30-50s

This lmfao

9 hours ago, WE APES BOI said:

hassan makes nobody... hes a nobody dude but i can confirm he can be a very deadly slave recruiter yeah man what 50v50 u had snipe teams.  Sad to say ev is scared to prep. CHAMPS BTW.

Hassan made pureclanning lmfao

43 minutes ago, Singles said:

@Don Elmir You actually put hitting a snipe team in your vid? Cringe.

@GENOCIDE LEADER You sound retarded as fuck, literally mentality of a 9 year old with a serious case of the downs. You wonder why nobody takes you serious in the game or irl is because you sound, speak and act like a fucking child.

I agree with the second part

4 hours ago, Singles said:

@Don Elmir You actually put hitting a snipe team in your vid? Cringe.

@GENOCIDE LEADER You sound retarded as fuck, literally mentality of a 9 year old with a serious case of the downs. You wonder why nobody takes you serious in the game or irl is because you sound, speak and act like a fucking child.

Thanks but your the one flaming and mad all the time maybe having a small dick might be your problem dude.

5 hours ago, Singles said:

Lol is that what you're reduced to? Keep canceling preps vs me lmfao!

imagine being this childish in 2k18 smh btw not your clan you wouldn't take the chance to try to lead another because sk didnt last 1 week l0l shit rank shit member shit everything 

13 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

imagine being this childish in 2k18 smh btw not your clan you wouldn't take the chance to try to lead another because sk didnt last 1 week l0l shit rank shit member shit everything 

You commented on my penis size in 2018 and call me childish. Nice logic lol

SK is still going I think ask spank lmfao I helped them get their TS open and you just got baited into thinking it was my clan.

1 minute ago, Singles said:

You commented on my penis size in 2018 and call me childish. Nice logic lol

SK is still going I think ask spank lmfao I helped them get their TS open and you just got baited into thinking it was my clan.

you sit on a site thriving on people to flame you have no aspirations in life your the definition of a loser.

44 minutes ago, GENOCIDE LEADER said:

you sit on a site thriving on people to flame you have no aspirations in life your the definition of a loser.

You sit on runescape.com looking for attention and trying hard af to be relevant in a click based mmorpg working a shit job lol.