2015 - The year Fi became a PvM clan

J Styles

Fi are doing perfectly fine, winless on trips for 3 months now, made a promo video to hype up a trip only to barely pull 70 and then get wrecked by EoP.

There's no flame in the topic its all truth. If you want to stop getting roasted start fighting us somewhere you can't return to in 5 seconds and stop trying to find different main clans to help you, lmfao.

Fatality are doing fine, do you really see it as an achievement beating a clan when you have +15 every trip? Gosh you're a broccoli if you do brah...

Are you really telling Redemption that pulls 45 to fight EOP that pulls 70-80 in the wild? If you want to have a clean fight without mains etc, wildy is not the place to go btw. Prep clans in Clan Wars midweek. Oh wait, your clan doesn't like doing that. I mean it happens sometimes but EOP is the most high pulling clan so they must be desperate for action, right?

Start prepping more and we'll find out who really is the #1 Matched clan. Hopefully for you, it will be EOP.

Fatality are doing fine, do you really see it as an achievement beating a clan when you have +15 every trip? Gosh you're a broccoli if you do brah...

Are you really telling Redemption that pulls 45 to fight EOP that pulls 70-80 in the wild? If you want to have a clean fight without mains etc, wildy is not the place to go btw. Prep clans in Clan Wars midweek. Oh wait, your clan doesn't like doing that. I mean it happens sometimes but EOP is the most high pulling clan so they must be desperate for action, right?

Start prepping more and we'll find out who really is the #1 Matched clan. Hopefully for you, it will be EOP.

Want some Vaseline ?

Not going to bother clicking the video after seeing the minimap LOL

2c7c5ea207.jpg

ye gj we r clumped and ur spread wooo! after that u run to fucking single strip or in 2nd fight u ran to new gate where we slammed u

also aren't u supposed to be  die hard cp broccolied clan hopper

l8er

LMFAO

I just watched the vid of the first fight and literally this is what happens:

> Vid starts just west of gdz, the vidder mass eats his entire inventory without even attacking anyone then dies, Fi virtually cleared from map

> Returns to gdz and we've pulled south of gap, he lives slightly longer because hes now standing at the back of the fight the whole time until eventually he again dies with Fi cleared again

> Returns a 3rd time and its just Fi and RD

Do you mind if I use your vid on our topic?

Sorry to break it to you brah but the wilderness isn't matched opts, that is called clan wars and we smacked Fi 3-0 last time we fought there, lmfao.

Sorry to break it to you brah but the wilderness isn't matched opts, that is called clan wars and we smacked Fi 3-0 last time we fought there, lmfao.

That's exactly what I just said l0l? So why use the broccolied flame, you make yourself look like an tomato looking at this as an achievement when you beat a clan up 20.

I'm talking about prepping ALL other clans, not only Fatality.

> returns a 3rd time and its just fi and rd ... cuz eop fucking pussies out l0l retards

Ok man congratulations on having all your members die repeatedly and then stick around to kill 20 RD, definitely would have been more fun than us killing 70 Fi 3-4 times each.

That's exactly what I just said l0l? So why use the broccolied flame, you make yourself look like an tomato looking at this as an achievement when you beat a clan up 20.

I'm talking about prepping ALL other clans, not only Fatality.

We've prepped both Zu and RD this week and beaten them convincingly, CP don't prep anyone and Supremacy is a clan of level 70s.

Who else is there? lmao.

Horrible excuses, your banter is even worse than that Fi trip vid.

ye gj we r clumped and ur spread wooo! after that u run to fucking single strip or in 2nd fight u ran to new gate where we slammed u

also aren't u supposed to be  die hard cp broccolied clan hopper

Just curious how many times did you die today? I don't even think you believe the random bullbrown sticky stuff you spew out to desperately try and defend your clan. 

Seriously, take a step back away from your computer and get a nice breath of fresh air outside, you really need it.

Fi are doing perfectly fine, winless on trips for 3 months now, made a promo video to hype up a trip only to barely pull 70 and then get wrecked by EoP.There's no flame in the topic its all truth. If you want to stop getting roasted start fighting us somewhere you can't return to in 5 seconds and stop trying to find different main clans to help you, lmfao.

The game has been out for 2 years now most of your members should have 90+ mage.. Even 90 tele tabs were introduced to the game, if you cant lockdown gdz when you have +15 that's your problem stop complaining br0. + aren't you the one who bailed on eop during their slump to go cheerlead hazard?

We've prepped both Zu and RD this week and beaten them convincingly, CP don't prep anyone and Supremacy is a clan of level 70s.

Who else is there? lmao.

Horrible excuses, your banter is even worse than that Fi trip vid.

I'm talking from a neutral position, I'm just facepalming over the fact that the clan that has been the most unsuccesful on the whole of 2007 RuneScape flames the fuck out of other clans.

For the record, you've beaten RD 3 times (what I've heard in a 30 mins preparation), and lost 3 times to us in a weeks notice or more. Looking forward for the fight next week, if we lose, I'll be quiet.