2015 - The year Fi became a PvM clan

J Styles

we actually cleared them but yh its eop

You know I don't mind you Couck, but FI got butt-slapped today man. You can return all you want but you guys got pushed around all day and literally got cleared while we had like 70+ left in each fight.

I only died once all while I was there lol, was a fun ass trip boys...good job!

That's exactly what I just said l0l? So why use the broccolied flame, you make yourself look like an tomato looking at this as an achievement when you beat a clan up 20.

I'm talking about prepping ALL other clans, not only Fatality.

jesus christ... you're not even in Fi & u've been sucking them off for a while now lol.. 

just stop..

Gj EoP im abit concerned for RD. They keep interfering in your rivalry which is eventually going to bite them in the ass.

Well the reason we focused a bit on both Fi & Eop is because our "rivals" dismissed after 30 minutes. Fighting sko,vendetta & lt isn't fun at all as they only pulled 20 & thats not topic worthy & isn't fun for the members. So we decided to hit up eop & fi, no hard feelings m8!

Well the reason we focused a bit on both Fi & Eop is because our "rivals" dismissed after 30 minutes. Fighting sko,vendetta & lt isn't fun at all as they only pulled 20 & thats not topic worthy & isn't fun for the members. So we decided to hit up eop & fi, no hard feelings m8!

We will be throwing preps at every clan soon enuf dw ;P