2015 - The year Fi became a PvM clan

J Styles

CP always gave you fights in p2p even down opts lol.

and in F2P but you went out like 3-4 times only.

Oh my god. I think I fought CP like maximum 10 times in the time of one year of clanning with Control? I never missed a Sunday even when I was sick irl. All I remember was you giving false positions/not responding.

Be quiet, everybody knows CP was hopeless in P2P.

Are you really saying that right now lmfao? When Control was still around, your clan had a 0-28 Prep record and you got Walked to single every weekend.

Don't you remember Mr Ko X? He Made millions Leaking to us for months, and you blind people wanted to Promote him to a rank l000l

Control was the best MPC, we closed because there wasn't an idea to keep chasing EOP and CP in single. You just couldn't compete mate.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL he was so obvious too. After all that Cronic almost let him back in the clan, i put this on my great grandma's grave he was so about to let him in. All the snakes in that clan are still in there & all the ones that left on their own just stayed away & later got banned off the site.

Oh my god. I think I fought CP like maximum 10 times in the time of one year of clanning with Control? I never missed a Sunday even when I was sick irl. All I remember was you giving false positions/not responding.

Be quiet, everybody knows CP was hopeless in P2P.

I'm sorry to bring this up but CT closed

it's time to move on bra 

Lmfao at Erik thinking one of P0kes clans were even relevant.

Only reason your clan was decent in clan wars, is because nobody wanted to join your brown sticky stuffty clan so you had the same 30 members for like 2 years. Obviously if you got the same small group for so long your going to do well in small preps. CT wasn't even a clan worth talking about, yet you are saying it wasn't worth staying open because all you did was push clans to single, LMAO! Did you guys even F2P pk? 

I don't even think CT was ever in the top 5, gimme a break lol.

Btw watching FI's vid is so funny, it's just them dying constantly and being outnumbered and outperformed the entire fight according to the cape counter.

You're calling out control about f2p when you pulled 8 on a weekend which is possibly the biggest slump on 07 ever?

+ the only thing you've ever really been relevant recently in has been f2p, your p2p is hopeless lmfao.

Nah I think the biggest slump is the fact that Ctrl have pulled 0 to trips for the last few months and no-one would even remember their name if you and your fucboi friends didn't keep spamming the fact you won a few 20v20 preps a year ago, lmfao.

Nah I think the biggest slump is the fact that Ctrl have pulled 0 to trips for the last few months and no-one would even remember their name if you and your fucboi friends didn't keep spamming the fact you won a few 20v20 preps a year ago, lmfao.

Our pulls were consistent, they may have only been around 40-50 (which might I add was practically always enough to dick EoP on weekends), but we never slumped.

As a matter of fact, we closed on a 3 - 0 prep win vs you guys lmfao.

Also, you'd like to forget a year ago wouldn't you? Because holy brown sticky stuff they were bad times for EoP..

Our pulls were consistent, they may have only been around 40-50 (which might I add was practically always enough to dick EoP on weekends), but we never slumped.

Also, you'd like to forget a year ago wouldn't you? Because holy brown sticky stuff they were bad times for EoP..

Thats cool and all man but the fact of the matter is EoP is the #1 pure clan right now and the #3 pure clan in history, Ctrl aren't even close to top 10 and all I will remember Ct is being p0ke's 20th masser clan that he opened.

You're calling out control about f2p when you pulled 8 on a weekend which is possibly the biggest slump on 07 ever?

+ the only thing you've ever really been relevant recently in has been f2p, your p2p is hopeless lmfao.

If EOP ever pulled 8 your reply would have some sort of legitimacy.

And yes, we are so hopeless in P2P, yet we took #1 in it today.

What's next?

If EOP ever pulled 8 your reply would have some sort of legitimacy.

And yes, we are so hopeless in P2P, yet we took #1 in it today.

What's next?

You're hopeless in p2p without mains (it's why you'd never p2p prep fi - "clan wars is stoopid!!!" - EoP").

You pulled 8 and teamed with foe (I'd probably try and forget that as well if I were you so it's ok that you couldn't remember xd).

You're hopeless in p2p without mains (it's why you'd never p2p prep fi - "clan wars is stoopid!!!" - EoP").

You pulled 8 and teamed with foe (I'd probably try and forget that as well if I were you so it's ok that you couldn't remember xd).

What's with all this revisionist history by ex-ct people?

EoP's 2014 isn't as bad as you make it seem to be.

You have to remember clans like Cp/EoP have ALWAYS been F2P based clans.. the fact they were able to compete and have fights with Control who were a heavily based P2P clan in 2014 most Sundays, should probably tell you Control weren't all that special in the wilderness. The same can't be said for Control in F2P, who almost completely abandoned that server besides having a few F2P preps (mostly with Rd if I recall, where it'd turn into non stop bitching about what clan broke the rules)

The only real bad month for EoP from a wilderness stand point, was when the rank team was Rebel and an inactive Cronic because everyone had left/gone inactive.

Even then, EoP's worst pull to an official event was probably in the mid-late (?) 20s during this time.. which didn't last longer than 2 weeks before they were pulling good enough numbers to compete again with the rest of the MPCs (Hazard, Zenith, Ctrl, Cp, Rd, etc) EoP never once pulled 8 to the wilderness in 2014.

They had a better year than Control though, that's for sure.

What's with all this revisionist history by ex-ct people?

EoP's 2014 isn't as bad as you make it seem to be.

You have to remember clans like Cp/EoP have ALWAYS been F2P based clans.. the fact they were able to compete and have fights with Control who were a heavily based P2P clan in 2014 most Sundays, should probably tell you Control weren't all that special in the wilderness. The same can't be said for Control in F2P, who almost completely abandoned that server besides having a few F2P preps (mostly with Rd if I recall, where it'd turn into non stop bitching about what clan broke the rules)

The only real bad month for EoP from a wilderness stand point, was when the rank team was Rebel and an inactive Cronic because everyone had left/gone inactive.

Even then, EoP's worst pull to an official event was probably in the mid-late (?) 20s during this time.. which didn't last longer than 2 weeks before they were pulling good enough numbers to compete again with the rest of the MPCs (Hazard, Zenith, Ctrl, Cp, Rd, etc) EoP never once pulled 8 to the wilderness in 2014.

They had a better year than Control though, that's for sure.

Firstly you're forgetting that control was initially f2p based. However it only made sense in a P2P game that we'd focus on what at the end of 2013 and start of 2014 was the more important side of the game, as at the time I'm pretty sure the f2p scene was disgustingly bland, part of the reason we didn't go out and our members didn't want to either. Even so, we didn't only prep RD, we prepped numerous clans in f2p and even though we didn't go out on weekends very often we still beat clans like EoP consistently.

As for the fact that control wasn't "all that special in the wilderness" - are you high? Just because they were able to fight us in the wilderness (and supposedly compete?) doesn't mean they did well, most of the time they got slaughtered (whenever it was matched and even when we were down 10).

With their slump, it may not have been 8, but it was enough for eop to go out with white hats and foe capes on one weekend and I'm assuming join their teamspeak as well. (I scouted dummies that weekend and it was hilarious - "where is everyone?" Was probably what the 15 EoP members were thinking) and if you doubt that this happened just google "Foeop" and there's a few yt videos.

If you're going to count the +6 months you had on control being open this year, then EoP still only

Just may have had a better year (only because of the past maybe 2 months or so) and even still they only just did, but if you're counting up until control closed then how can you even say that? We closed after 3 - 0ing them in a prep and slamming them for months before that both in the wilderness and in clan wars.

Im not entirely sure on the exact number but didn't EoP have like a 20 or 30 loss streak in clan wars? Nevermind, they've been doing good for 2 months so that makes up for it all.

EoP genuinely think the decent 2 months they've had puts them at the top of 2014 when fatality have been consistent the entire year, it's a joke lmfao.

Even so, we didn't only prep RD, we prepped numerous clans in f2p and even though we didn't go out on weekends very often we still beat clans like EoP consistently.

As for the fact that control wasn't "all that special in the wilderness" - are you high? Just because they were able to fight us in the wilderness (and supposedly compete?) doesn't mean they did well, most of the time they got slaughtered (whenever it was matched and even when we were down 10).

Saying Control beat EoP consistently in F2P isn't true. In the 6-7 months of 2014 that Control was open for, both clans only had 3 preps in F2P... Eop won the first two in the wilderness

Control won the last one in CWA.

I never hated or disliked Control, so when I say they weren't anything special in the wilderness, I'm not really saying it to insult them. Beating up on EoP/Cp in P2P, two historically mediocre P2P clans isn't really an accomplishment, even less when the clan was like 90% P2P based. They at least gave you some competition, while CT weren't able to do the same in F2P

With their slump, it may not have been 8, but it was enough for eop to go out with white hats and foe capes on one weekend and I'm assuming join their teamspeak as well. (I scouted dummies that weekend and it was hilarious - "where is everyone?" Was probably what the 15 EoP members were thinking) and if you doubt that this happened just google "Foeop" and there's a few yt videos.

Oct 13, 2013 - Uploaded by FatalityCinema

I'm strictly talking about the year 2014.

If you're going to count the +6 months you had on control being open this year, then EoP still only

Just may have had a better year (only because of the past maybe 2 months or so) and even still they only just did, but if you're counting up until control closed then how can you even say that? We closed after 3 - 0ing them in a prep and slamming them for months before that both in the wilderness and in clan wars.

It's all subjective really..

Ct clearly had the better half year in P2P - but I can argue EoP had a much better peak (when Control was open) in F2P, pulling 50s/60s/70s early in the year when they were beefing with Sv/Cp and could occasionally give a 2014 peak Fatality some fights in F2P, and also being the more balanced clan in both servers up to that point

Control never really 'slammed' EoP as much as you're making it seem either. EoP spent most of the year beefing with Sv/Cp in the beginning, and later on Hazard. I don't think Eop fought Ctrl/Rd as much as they did their rivals

Im not entirely sure on the exact number but didn't EoP have like a 20 or 30 loss streak in clan wars? Nevermind, they've been doing good for 2 months so that makes up for it all.

EoP genuinely think the decent 2 months they've had puts them at the top of 2014 when fatality have been consistent the entire year, it's a joke lmfao.

I don't think I've mentioned EoP having a better 2014 than Fi so I can't comment on that.

That losing streak was pretty funny and embarrassing, and while I'm not trying to make excuses, when looking into the context of that losing streak it doesn't really seem as bad.

F2p/P2P preps vs Rd (Lost in F2P, won the only matched round against Rd in P2P)

P2P/F2P preps vs Control (very close 1-2 in F2P, lost in P2P)

F2p prep vs Sovereign (very close 1-2)

Every other prep loss were to Fi/Foe... who at the time were like 2 leagues above us

At least he comes up with a decent argument instead of some douche who just thinks his words are the absolute truth.

Honestly man when i'm pretty consistently right on everything I post on sharkbrew, and no-namer ctrl members on anonymous accounts start talking all sorts of ridiculously incorrect brown sticky stuff, I cannot be bothered taking it seriously, lmao.

Honestly man when i'm pretty consistently right on everything I post on sharkbrew, and no-namer ctrl members on anonymous accounts start talking all sorts of ridiculously incorrect brown sticky stuff, I cannot be bothered taking it seriously, lmao.

That's good, because i don't think anyone takes you seriously anyway.

Cause a CP sig says it its true right.

You're a 2k14'er

Saying Control beat EoP consistently in F2P isn't true. In the 6-7 months of 2014 that Control was open for, both clans only had 3 preps in F2P... Eop won the first two in the wilderness

Control won the last one in CWA.

I never hated or disliked Control, so when I say they weren't anything special in the wilderness, I'm not really saying it to insult them. Beating up on EoP/Cp in P2P, two historically mediocre P2P clans isn't really an accomplishment, even less when the clan was like 90% P2P based. They at least gave you some competition, while CT weren't able to do the same in F2P

Oct 13, 2013 - Uploaded by FatalityCinema

I'm strictly talking about the year 2014.

It's all subjective really..

Ct clearly had the better half year in P2P - but I can argue EoP had a much better peak (when Control was open) in F2P, pulling 50s/60s/70s early in the year when they were beefing with Sv/Cp and could occasionally give a 2014 peak Fatality some fights in F2P, and also being the more balanced clan in both servers up to that point

Control never really 'slammed' EoP as much as you're making it seem either. EoP spent most of the year beefing with Sv/Cp in the beginning, and later on Hazard. I don't think Eop fought Ctrl/Rd as much as they did their rivals

I don't think I've mentioned EoP having a better 2014 than Fi so I can't comment on that.

That losing streak was pretty funny and embarrassing, and while I'm not trying to make excuses, when looking into the context of that losing streak it doesn't really seem as bad.

F2p/P2P preps vs Rd (Lost in F2P, won the only matched round against Rd in P2P)

P2P/F2P preps vs Control (very close 1-2 in F2P, lost in P2P)

F2p prep vs Sovereign (very close 1-2)

Every other prep loss were to Fi/Foe... who at the time were like 2 leagues above us

Sure EoP had some wins, but I just disagree with the idea that they were a better clan or had better quality than ct did.

(I can't reply to this wall of text on my phone because it would be painful)