2015 - The year Fi became a PvM clan

J Styles

Fi+Rd+PvM clan the slumping alliance.

I'd be to embarrased to admit defeat when it's a 3v1 including a main "clan" too xd

What the fuck are you on about?

We fought against Fatality at GDZ and your clan dipped.

The game has been out for 2 years now most of your members should have 90+ mage.. Even 90 tele tabs were introduced to the game, if you cant lockdown gdz when you have +15 that's your problem stop complaining br0. + aren't you the one who bailed on eop during their slump to go cheerlead hazard?

Yeah hes the hazard cheerleader l0l

I'm talking from a neutral position, I'm just facepalming over the fact that the clan that has been the most unsuccesful on the whole of 2007 RuneScape flames the fuck out of other clans.

For the record, you've beaten RD 3 times (what I've heard in a 30 mins preparation), and lost 3 times to us in a weeks notice or more. Looking forward for the fight next week, if we lose, I'll be quiet.

You've been losing to us for the past 3 months, stop spitting out bullbrown sticky stuff my screen is getting filled with filthy fatality grease

It's ok that I don't die at trips anymore, I'll just save my brown sticky stuff for real fights lmfao

@ whoever your master tactician is (i'm guessing rich atm) tell him to step up coz hes been leading your clan headlessly

The game has been out for 2 years now most of your members should have 90+ mage.. Even 90 tele tabs were introduced to the game, if you cant lockdown gdz when you have +15 that's your problem stop complaining br0. + aren't you the one who bailed on eop during their slump to go cheerlead hazard?

I remember that lmfao.

You've been losing to us for the past 3 months, stop spitting out bullbrown sticky stuff my screen is getting filled with filthy fatality grease

What clan do you think I am in? Because it's certainly not Fatality.

What the fuck are you on about?

We fought against Fatality at GDZ and your clan dipped.

We dipped because Fi + RD was both on us, as you could see they were both running after us when we ran east, then Fi+RD started battling it out for 20 seconds before RD dipped, we re-rushed and had FI cleared then the RD dogs came for the "rescue" only to get dismantled in the matter of seconds.

Was very Redemption I mean easy.

We dipped because Fi + RD was both on us, as you could see they were both running after us when we ran east, then Fi+RD started battling it out for 20 seconds before RD dipped, we re-rushed and had FI cleared then the RD dogs came for the "rescue" only to get dismantled in the matter of seconds.

Was very Redemption I mean easy.

Have a look, all I see is EOP assuming that Redemption will team with Fatality, when infact, we did the opposite and fought Fatality. If you look at 15 seconds into the video you can also see the whole of your clan running away, logging out. Then again, if you look behind Redemption, you will see Fatality attacking us, not EOP.

Get your head straight boy, Fatality and Redemption didn't team.