ye SUP #metoo

Old Nox

Just now, Kim said:

Judging from your title, you don't believe anything that was told to you. Nick was clubbing majority of the weekend and he was not online to say that ig. 

At the end of the day, Whipz still did what he did. No matter what your clan spews. 

at the end of the day you make all these topics of  doxing and hacking when its literally YOUR OWN CLAN that does 90% of it. theres no way youre this fucking naive lmao

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

at the end of the day you make all these topics of  doxing and hacking when its literally YOUR OWN CLAN that does 90% of it. theres no way youre this fucking naive lmao

she doesn't care about people if they aren't in her clan l0l

Yes, I am aware of Nick hacking some of Hormone shit before(not his rs account though) and we are planning to take action both on Nick for hacking Hormone and for Ima_sobeast for further doxing Kim.

Give us a bit more time as I am really busy these couple of days

Just now, Nerdy said:

My clan doesn't do 90% of the doxing. My clan has partook in doxing in retaliation. Your leader and ranks never attempted to clean the wind about this issue. When, its in your face and numerous of people telling all of you what Whipz did was true. You guys don't care enough. You guys are as bad what you guys claim the others be.  

Man, for weeks, I suggested for others to join Apex as an alt than my own clan. I guess, I was wrong to do that. 

Just now, More ron said:

Do you even know what you're saying at this point?

Your original account, Murd. I would rather speak to you through your original than you derailing a account since you had something against me since forever ago. lol

Just now, Kim said:

Your original account, Murd. I would rather speak to you through your original than you derailing a account since you had something against me since forever ago. lol

I am not Murd. The more you know i guess...

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

My clan doesn't do 90% of the doxing. My clan has partook in doxing in retaliation. Your leader and ranks never attempted to clean the wind about this issue. When, its in your face and numerous of people telling all of you what Whipz did was true. You guys don't care enough. You guys are as bad what you guys claim the others be.  

Man, for weeks, I suggested for others to join Apex as an alt than my own clan. I guess, I was wrong to do that. 

lol all doxing is toxic, u cant cherry pick that lmao after all the talk you've made in the last few days how can you defend nasty toxic doxers? thats the exact thing you've been flaming people for l0l

It's very interesting to see the state of the pure community when an incompetent nobody with little to no experience is handed a prominent rank on Sharkbrew solely on the basis of her vagina. It should be no surprise to anyone it is HER that is driving this drama. Why do we humor these literal cuckolds and male feminists. We're a community that is more than 95% male and yet we have some creature lurking somewhere out in the ether trying to screw what we have built over 15 years.

Just now, plank said:

lol all doxing is toxic, u cant cherry pick that lmao after all the talk you've made in the last few days how can you defend nasty toxic doxers? thats the exact thing you've been flaming people for l0l

stop it murd

Just now, plank said:

I don't approve any sort of doxing. 

7 minutes ago, Romance said:

It's very interesting to see the state of the pure community when an incompetent nobody with little to no experience is handed a prominent rank on Sharkbrew solely on the basis of her vagina. It should be no surprise to anyone it is HER that is driving this drama. Why do we humor these literal cuckolds and male feminists. We're a community that is more than 95% male and yet we have some creature lurking somewhere out in the ether trying to screw what we have built over 15 years.

Kim is my best co leader of this site. Her rapid promotion wasn't as a result of her being a female but is purely through her work ethics.

I have demoted previous inapt female ranks before.