ye SUP #metoo

Old Nox

Just now, Godbless said:

Well you do, You allowed your supremacy rank to get away with it until it became too much and THEN you took action. Sad.

I don't approve of any sort of doxing. Even within my own clan,  I never will approve of it. Both sides were going at it. The difference was, my clan didn't speak about the other side. (I won't talk about it as it will derail this comment but you can ask in the next, if you wish.) I even went inactive for awhile due to the toxicity of both sides. My clan is against is against doxing.  We have made topics about this issue numerous of times and spoke to the ranks of opposing clans.  Both sides have simmered down for awhile as outside forces are trying to spark it up the issues. 

Just now, Kim said:

My clan doesn't do 90% of the doxing. My clan has partook in doxing in retaliation. Your leader and ranks never attempted to clean the wind about this issue. When, its in your face and numerous of people telling all of you what Whipz did was true. You guys don't care enough. You guys are as bad what you guys claim the others be.  

Man, for weeks, I suggested for others to join Apex as an alt than my own clan. I guess, I was wrong to do that. 

Read what you just said and think again kid. Apex is 1 of the only clans left that doesn't sit there doxing, hacking, and hitting people off over a video game while your clan HAS or HAS BEEN SUSPECTED of doing these things how many times? and youre going to sit there and try talking shit on Apex? LOL so until you nut up and get your own clan in check just know aint shit changing and thats obvious

40 minutes ago, jay. said:

ir killin sup, imagine if apex hop in to lmfao

they already merged, just waiting on the topic.

also it's not impossible that he posted that on his own account for a stupid fucking post on sb.

Just now, Kim said:

I don't approve of any sort of doxing. Even within my own clan,  I never will approve of it. Both sides were going at it. The difference was, my clan didn't speak about the other side. (I won't talk about it as it will derail this comment but you can ask in the next, if you wish.) I even went inactive for awhile due to the toxicity of both sides. My clan is against is against doxing.  We have made topics about this issue numerous of times and spoke to the ranks of opposing clans.  Both sides have simmered down for awhile as outside forces are trying to spark it up the issues. 

Well clearly you did approve of the doxing going on. As you've just allowed your boyfriend to post dox's publicly in sharkbrew discord. Not to mention you always allowed phil to do it as well..But somehow in both these similar situations it takes you and your rank team three weeks to punish those sad doxing kids! Your excuse is going to be "We're all busy" "We all have lives" lmao. FYI takes 2 seconds to ban somebody..

Just now, Nerdy said:

Read what you just said and think again kid. Apex is 1 of the only clans left that doesn't sit there doxing, hacking, and hitting people off over a video game while your clan HAS or HAS BEEN SUSPECTED of doing these things how many times? and youre going to sit there and try talking shit on Apex? LOL so until you nut up and get your own clan in check just know aint shit changing and thats obvious

The issue with this argument. It wasn't only myself that Whipz harassed and did much more to. Due to, your clan taking this issue lightly. Your leader has no interest of taking care of Whipz and that is fine. You guys can move away from this neutrality movement. Your member has been posting my irls for days in the discord but because of what my clan used to do. Your clan won't take action. This isn't neutrality in my eyes. You guys are seeing the situation as Supremacy but instead of the few who did put down their testimonies. I wish this wasn't pushed towards me mainly but I'm the second last person that Whipz has tried to do some sort of action towards. Whipz hasn't changed clearly from the amount of postings of my irl in SB discord. Don't ignore the comments of foe member stating that he was found in channels with other women that weren't listed on Slush's topic. Anyone will talk about your clan in this matter. 

Just now, Godbless said:

Well clearly you did approve of the doxing going on. As you've just allowed your boyfriend to post dox's publicly in sharkbrew discord. Not to mention you always allowed phil to do it as well..But somehow in both these similar situations it takes you and your rank team three weeks to punish those sad doxing kids! Your excuse is going to be "We're all busy" "We all have lives" lmao. FYI takes 2 seconds to ban somebody..

What doxing? This issue regarding many others will be solved soon. 

1 minute ago, Kim said:

What doxing? This issue regarding many others will be solved soon. 

"solved soon" Let me remind you that it takes two seconds to ban someone from sharkbrew discord/forums lol. 

Why is it every time your clan is involved the situation is being "solved soon"? Why don't you solve it when the situation happens? Never mind, We all know why its because you're biased as fuck. What a joke.

1 minute ago, Godbless said:

"solved soon" Let me remind you that it takes two seconds to ban someone from sharkbrew discord/forums lol. 

Why is it every time your clan is involved the situation is being "solved soon"? Why don't you solve it when the situation happens? Never mind, We all know why its because you're biased as fuck. What a joke.

I couldn't tell you how many times someone in our clan bitches at kim for banning them on sb/muting them on the discord, you are obviously clueless. She wouldn't have her position if she was biased towards her members...

1 minute ago, Godbless said:

It takes less than that to falsely accuse someone.

1 minute ago, slushpuppeh said:

It takes less than that to falsely accuse someone.

I agree hence why this whole fucking #metoo meme exists in the first place because instead of instant action they're taking their time with it and being open with the community about it, you know... god forbid right.

2 minutes ago, Z Z said:

I couldn't tell you how many times someone in our clan bitches at kim for banning them on sb/muting them on the discord, you are obviously clueless. She wouldn't have her position if she was biased towards her members...

3 weeks for your rank phil to be demoted

1 week already for nick to punished for openly doxing somebody in front of other sharkbrew ranks online at the time.

Any other clan would've been dealt with within the hour lol

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

The issue with this argument. It wasn't only myself that Whipz harassed and did much more to. Due to, your clan taking this issue lightly. Your leader has no interest of taking care of Whipz and that is fine. You guys can move away from this neutrality movement. Your member has been posting my irls for days in the discord but because of what my clan used to do. Your clan won't take action. This isn't neutrality in my eyes. You guys are seeing the situation as Supremacy but instead of the few who did put down their testimonies. I wish this wasn't pushed towards me mainly but I'm the second last person that Whipz has tried to do some sort of action towards. Whipz hasn't changed clearly from the amount of postings of my irl in SB discord. Don't ignore the comments of foe member stating that he was found in channels with other women that weren't listed on Slush's topic. Anyone will talk about your clan in this matter. 

so supremacy prances around doxing and its not enough of a problem to you to make topics and publicly denounce it, but as soon as someone from apex (a rival clan) does something the same it's suddenly a massive problem and a new #metoo movement is created

talk about a case of do as I say but not as I do

Why does "solved soon" always get used when someone from sup is on the hotseat but when it's someone from apex the admins and overseers of the website instantly ban and witchhunt lol that sounds like a big lack of neutrality. sup doxed before and still do now so it's obvious your clan hasn't changed....

2 minutes ago, plank said:

so supremacy prances around doxing and its not enough of a problem to you to make topics and publicly denounce it, but as soon as someone from apex (a rival clan) does something the same it's suddenly a massive problem and a new #metoo movement is created

talk about a case of do as I say but not as I do

Why does "solved soon" always get used when someone from sup is on the hotseat but when it's someone from apex the admins and overseers of the website instantly ban and witchhunt lol that sounds like a big lack of neutrality. sup doxed before and still do now so it's obvious your clan hasn't changed....

First off, if you're okay with anyone doxing/harrassing people for any reason you have a fucking problem. OH NO SOMEONE ELSE GOT A LONGER AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE A BAN THAT MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T BAN THIS PERSON AT ALL. Literal verbal vomit bro stfu

Just now, Kim said:

Ok so lets think about this. How long were you and the others "harassed" for? because honestly if you just sat there getting "harassed" by someone on the internet where every single platform of communication has an INGORE and/or BLOCK feature then thats not harassment at all, thats you getting the attention that you want until something happened where you didnt get what you wanted so you play this card. you're acting as if you don't see this same shit happen irl all the time.

"OMG HES BEEN HARASSING ME ONLINE"

"Well ma'am have you tried blocking or adding him to your ignore list?"

"Well... no.. I talk back to them"

".................................."

oh and dont sit there saying hes been posting your irl in sb discord n shit when you're putting it as your own picture???????? lmao

1 minute ago, Z Z said:

First off, if you're okay with anyone doxing/harrassing people for any reason you have a fucking problem. OH NO SOMEONE ELSE GOT A LONGER AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE A BAN THAT MEANS YOU SHOULDN'T BAN THIS PERSON AT ALL. Literal verbal vomit bro stfu

Why are you in supremacy then? Pretty sure you guys have harassed multiple people recently/doxed ir guys. Weird lol..

6 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

9 minutes ago, Kim said:

Lmao the audacity that she has to call Apex everything but clean. Only clan with honor left and tries to blame a situation that happened before the guy even was in apex. You can't sit there and shit talk another clan especially when your clan is one of the most toxic clans in the pure community. Also stop trying to wipe your hands clean when you have driven this toxic narrative in one way or another. You can't go "inactive" every time some toxic situation happens and you do nothing to stop just to come back and say "i wasn't there so you can't blame me". Stop being naive and use your influence to clean up your own house instead of trying to derail other clans.

Just now, Nerdy said:

Ok so lets think about this. How long were you and the others "harassed" for? because honestly if you just sat there getting "harassed" by someone on the internet where every single platform of communication has an INGORE and/or BLOCK feature then thats not harassment at all, thats you getting the attention that you want until something happened where you didnt get what you wanted so you play this card. you're acting as if you don't see this same shit happen irl all the time.

oh and dont sit there saying hes been posting your irl in sb discord n shit when you're putting it as your own picture???????? lmao

You realize, its a bit difficult within discord to use a block feature as someone can easily create different accounts? This can be applied to anything else on the internet. 

I had to put my own picture up to have less people being curious to post it within the discord. I didn't have my irl until Wednesday. 

2 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

no coming back from this 1 l0l