ye SUP #metoo

Old Nox

3 minutes ago, Nerdy said:

Ok so lets think about this. How long were you and the others "harassed" for? because honestly if you just sat there getting "harassed" by someone on the internet where every single platform of communication has an INGORE and/or BLOCK feature then thats not harassment at all, thats you getting the attention that you want until something happened where you didnt get what you wanted so you play this card. you're acting as if you don't see this same shit happen irl all the time.

"OMG HES BEEN HARASSING ME ONLINE"

"Well ma'am have you tried blocking or adding him to your ignore list?"

"Well... no.. I talk back to them"

".................................."

oh and dont sit there saying hes been posting your irl in sb discord n shit when you're putting it as your own picture???????? lmao

well fucking said.

1 minute ago, Nerdy said:

Ok so lets think about this. How long were you and the others "harassed" for? because honestly if you just sat there getting "harassed" by someone on the internet where every single platform of communication has an INGORE and/or BLOCK feature then thats not harassment at all, thats you getting the attention that you want until something happened where you didnt get what you wanted so you play this card. you're acting as if you don't see this same shit happen irl all the time.

"OMG HES BEEN HARASSING ME ONLINE"

"Well ma'am have you tried blocking or adding him to your ignore list?"

"Well... no.. I talk back to them"

".................................."

oh and dont sit there saying hes been posting your irl in sb discord n shit when you're putting it as your own picture???????? lmao

1: This person has been making new discord accounts to post them because his got banned. The attempt to rid it has already occurred, invalid.

2: Attention wanted until didn't get her way?? You must be clueless as to what actually occurred in the first place, and again, trying to rid the unwanted "attention" doesn't work when people have work arounds LIKE EVERY PLATFORM DOES

3: Ever head of the tactic of if you embrace it they can't bother you with it?? Perhaps she's setting it as her profile to maybe discourage him from continuing to do so because it appears to not bother her.

God, you're slow.

3 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Lmao the audacity that she has to call Apex everything but clean. Only clan with honor left and tries to blame a situation that happened before the guy even was in apex. You can't sit there and shit talk another clan especially when your clan is one of the most toxic clans in the pure community. Also stop trying to wipe your hands clean when you have driven this toxic narrative in one way or another. You can't go "inactive" every time some toxic situation happens and you do nothing to stop just to come back and say "i wasn't there so you can't blame me". Stop being naive and use your influence to clean up your own house instead of trying to derail other clans.

Well said.

7 minutes ago, Crunk said:

Lmao the audacity that she has to call Apex everything but clean. Only clan with honor left and tries to blame a situation that happened before the guy even was in apex. You can't sit there and shit talk another clan especially when your clan is one of the most toxic clans in the pure community. Also stop trying to wipe your hands clean when you have driven this toxic narrative in one way or another. You can't go "inactive" every time some toxic situation happens and you do nothing to stop just to come back and say "i wasn't there so you can't blame me". Stop being naive and use your influence to clean up your own house instead of trying to derail other clans.

If both clans are not going to stop with their toxicity, I had to go inactive as I don't play this game or actively take part in a community to be toxic. I have sat down with ranks of the rival clan even when I wasn't active and to listen. I did go speak to the clan afterwards. I did the best of my ability to stop my side. I did mention to the ranks what their side kept doing and they also tried their best to control it. As stated before, currently, from my knowledge, both our clans are clean and outside sources are trying to spark up toxicity. Recently, both clans had to work together to figure out a recent issue within the realm. 

2 minutes ago, Z Z said:

1: This person has been making new discord accounts to post them because his got banned. The attempt to rid it has already occurred, invalid.

2: Attention wanted until didn't get her way?? You must be clueless as to what actually occurred in the first place, and again, trying to rid the unwanted "attention" doesn't work when people have work arounds LIKE EVERY PLATFORM DOES

3: Ever head of the tactic of if you embrace it they can't bother you with it?? Perhaps she's setting it as her profile to maybe discourage him from continuing to do so because it appears to not bother her.

God, you're slow.

Pretty sure there's an option on discord to make it so you can only be pmed by your friends+ on discord lol. 

Just now, Godbless said:

Pretty sure there's an option on discord to make it so you can only be pmed by your friends+ on discord lol. 

Yes but this doesn't stop the person in the same server to tag you in public. 

@Old Nox drop me a PM as I will be investigating this further.

TL;DR:

• Kim is my best co rank of this site
  • Comparing this to whipz incident is ridiculous as:
    • We have testimonies from MULTIPLE female players accusing whipz of harassment in the same fashion
    • Whipz continued doxing and spreading Kim's IRL even up till today
    • This is not an attack on any clan, but the individual called Whipz. Grow a backbone and stop taking offence personally
  • We are aware of Nick's activities and the hack on Hormone and will be taking action on him, same as for im_sobeast for doxing Kim

TY for reading

P.S. Stay on topic and I will consider removing this lock.