Foe showing who the true elites are =)

holydreams

What's with the damage control.. if you want to get real technical with it, Redemption probably have more ex-foe in their clan than Eop ;)

Good looks on the win Foe, really hoping you reopen.

well you said "probably" so clearly you're just assuming.

there are only 4-5 members that were truly foe & only half of them are leaving for foe. I'm not throwing shots at eop, just facts.

well you said "probably" so clearly you're just assuming.

there are only 4-5 members that were truly foe & only half of them are leaving for foe. I'm not throwing shots at eop, just facts.

what does this even mean?

Lots of RD were in Foe before they closed, do they not count as "real Foe" members?

Applying your logic from your previous post.. Looks like tomorrow is going to be Foe vs Foe.

what does this even mean?

Lots of RD were in Foe before they closed, do they not count as "real Foe" members?

Applying your logic from your previous post.. Looks like tomorrow is going to be Foe vs Foe.

You have to be kidding me? when Redemption closed some of them went to foe. Now that Rd is open you won't see alot of them go back because they were in RD before lol. 

Most of RD are coming from a clan called "Execution" which was one of the clans that started on 07 at the very beginning, had nothing to do with foe.....

Eop & supremacy(maybe) will be the clans that will get hit the most with this & your members know this. I'm really not trying to flame your clan but im just telling facts & clearly you do not know.

Gj Foe, looked sloppy on our part.

To people who say brown sticky stuff like "eop lost to a closed clan" - Foe might be closed, but all their members are scattered between different clans so it's not like they havent played this game for years with no practice. They still have quality warrers(scattered between different clans) & being closed for a few months shouldnt really affect their perfomance in clan wars that much.

~~~~

@@Birthday

If you think those ~10 Foe members we have in EoP is why we are currently #1 then idk what to say lol..

Not to mention the amount of ex-foe u have in RD if you wanna go by that logic lmfao.

To people who say brown sticky stuff like "eop lost to a closed clan" - Foe might be closed, but all their members are scattered between different clans so it's not like they havent played this game for years with no practice. They still have quality warrers(scattered between different clans) & being closed for a few months shouldnt really affect their perfomance in clan wars that much.

~~~~

@@Birthday

If you think those ~10 Foe members we have in EoP is why we are currently #1 then idk what to say lol..

Not to mention the amount of ex-foe u have in RD if you wanna go by that logic lmfao.

I agree with this. Also 3-4 of our ranks and 2 elites from SKO who where experienced attended aswell which brings up the point that it wasn't fully dependent on luck and more on skill. FOE currently has the most experienced warrers in it.

~~~~

@@Birthday

From pulling 60's to preps, to now pulling 38. Yeah it didn't have a big effect on eop, you're so right my man!