Legitimate question

Snake

7 hours ago, Couck said:

Is this why your clan won't accept our open declaration to a 1vs1?? Or is that why on your own teamspeak you admit losses 24/7 (as proven) but yet you still try so hard to deny it? also is 'hacking' a member from another clan or claiming to have hacked said member keeping it ingame? is that why u begged aao to team with you? (proven aswell) ? all these statements you guys make and it's your own clan doing every single one of them LOL!

I have no control over what the leadership decides to do ; I speak for myself and my own leadership experience in my clan (xlpc) ; I support there decision but that is an opinion on my individual view on his perticular topic. I'm just an elite bee my friend not sure what you want from me 

9 hours ago, Couck said:

Lol you right aao used to be eops minion clan now they downgraded to misfits minion clan haha. How did teaming with them work out vs us? enjoying ur 15 man pulls lmao?

Not only are you a misinformed, ugly fuck..... You can't even flame someone properly. You fucking suck at it lmao. Fatality pipe up every time their pulls jump over 40 more than one weekend in a row and you're going to talk shit about pulls? Fi is in a CONSTANT state of slump compared to what you were in 2013/2014 (only remaining relevant until Control left you lmfao). You've been through this before bro. Your hype will die like it always does. Keep teaming with envy I'll keep up yellow vs green lmao.