fav rivalries

20 hours ago, 0ldschooler said:

This downie still thinks that UB ever took on FO + EOP in a rivalry lmfao, jesus christ 

Was honestly wondering what the fuck he was talking about there. UB were very good in clan wars but never pulled enough to compete in the wilderness vs FOE and EOP lol

CP v NME (2011/2012ish) NME put up good fights with 10- def against 39- def, and then put up even better fights after getting 39 themselves

FI v EOP (2012?) this one lasted almost all yr with neither clan going into any major slumps if I remember correctly

MM v FOE v EOP (early 2011?) prolly fav, all 3 pulled 120+ on both servers for like a month straight

Z v IR (2011?) always interesting to see a rivalry come to a conclusion w/ a fullout

CP v EOP (multiple occasions)

Epidemic vs The Dreaded (in case you're unaware this is like mini TH before Malice opened -- late 2007)

Absolution vs Future Ownage - among other clans during clw/PCL era ~2008

Destructive Pures vs Fi/CP/EOP even POT

Chaotic vs Zenith/IR

Hostility vs EF - EF are GARBO

Hostility vs IR - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LMFAO

Hostility vs CP - this rivalry was honestly epic lmfao 4-5 hour mossie fights untouched almost every weekend

SUP vs Zu - Favorite LPC rival, we were definitely the closest to eachother.

SUP vs Trauma - Destroyed np.

SUP vs Doom - :P

SUP vs IR+Apex - pretty good but would be better if IR actually fought back alone - epic anniversary fight where we slaughtered IR 1v1

SUP vs Fi - more of a friendly rival, have always fought over the years we've probably prepped over 100 times and the fullout and stuff as well.

These are just some I've been apart of I'm sure I've seen and done a lot more.

1 hour ago, sup kyle said:

Epidemic vs The Dreaded (in case you're unaware this is like mini TH before Malice opened -- late 2007)

Absolution vs Future Ownage - among other clans during clw/PCL era ~2008

Destructive Pures vs Fi/CP/EOP even POT

Chaotic vs Zenith/IR

Hostility vs EF - EF are GARBO

Hostility vs IR - reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee LMFAO

Hostility vs CP - this rivalry was honestly epic lmfao 4-5 hour mossie fights untouched almost every weekend

SUP vs Zu - Favorite LPC rival, we were definitely the closest to eachother.

SUP vs Trauma - Destroyed np.

SUP vs Doom - :P

SUP vs IR+Apex - pretty good but would be better if IR actually fought back alone - epic anniversary fight where we slaughtered IR 1v1

SUP vs Fi - more of a friendly rival, have always fought over the years we've probably prepped over 100 times and the fullout and stuff as well.

These are just some I've been apart of I'm sure I've seen and done a lot more.

Hi Kyle,

The end is near

Your hype is all you had, and now you are losing momentum

PX closed because they couldn't handle the blue penor

How long will they endure the blue penor at Supremacy?

Soon sup will be left to fend for itself... and we both know what that means ..

You will be retired for a second time and relapse on fast food...weight gain...depression etc

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:20 AM, lil micky said:

Hi Kyle,

The end is near

Your hype is all you had, and now you are losing momentum

PX closed because they couldn't handle the blue penor

How long will they endure the blue penor at Supremacy?

Soon sup will be left to fend for itself... and we both know what that means ..

You will be retired for a second time and relapse on fast food...weight gain...depression etc

Thoughts? Feelings? Concerns?

i've retired like 8 times ty

IR closed because of Hostility LMFAO can't even deny it

If i knew who u were this would be funnier but ah well your clan is nothing, your 30 year old ranks that sound 15 will probably be giving up soon after the summer and i will be laying the pipe down all summer into fall. I am your god so bow before me.

Supremacy also has been open longer right now than any version of IR ever has so if u think I'm scared of IR v6 plz try again

On 13-7-2018 at 7:44 PM, sup kyle said:

i've retired like 8 times ty

IR closed because of Hostility LMFAO can't even deny it

If i knew who u were this would be funnier but ah well your clan is nothing, your 30 year old ranks that sound 15 will probably be giving up soon after the summer and i will be laying the pipe down all summer into fall. I am your god so bow before me.

Supremacy also has been open longer right now than any version of IR ever has so if u think I'm scared of IR v6 plz try again

Yeah you’re a worthless rank/member or w/e the fuck you are, that leaves when the going get though. :68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f3335373531333134303632393533363736382e706e67: you just played yourself lmfao

2 hours ago, Madguy said:

Yeah you’re a worthless rank/member or w/e the fuck you are, that leaves when the going get though. :68747470733a2f2f63646e2e646973636f72646170702e636f6d2f656d6f6a69732f3335373531333134303632393533363736382e706e67: you just played yourself lmfao

@sup kyle   

you're a worthless rank/member that leaves when the going gets THOUGH!!

and this man is talking about playing yourself l0000l