Cmon now..

Papa Bear

Its easy. Step 1: talk to a sharkbrew rank who HAS to be a girl. Step 2: make sure she doesnt ignore you or you wont make the list. Step 3: Send one picture of her to a friend. ( 1 girl picture = " a full dox"). Step 4: congratz, u just made it on to the list! Expect 3 topics about yourself. Dont forget that if u dox a boy, no one gives a fuck. Make sure its a (sb ranked) girl.

Enjoy :)

@Crusher@Crunk

Stop making this about Kim or her being a Sharkbrew rank. Renee was in and a dedicated member of doom- your former clan. She came forward as one of the first victims. I am not sure how you can justify defending whipz when he targeted your own clan mate. Except for Kim and 1 more anonymous girl, all of whipz's victims that I could speak to(7 in total) had quit the pure community.

This is not about affirmative action or pussy favoring, but exactly a zero sum game. Whipz had cost the community those opts.

Nick was a notorious doxer in a era where we didn't have any measures for tackling doxers. Note that Nick had also played the role of doxing in defense too. Regardless of that fact, Nick has been banned from the SB community as per my announcement topic and I believe he has quit the game entirely.